chapter 17

k so here's the thing if Jess gets bit she will become evil and a full blown vampire I forget to tell y'all that my fault duces!!!!

X﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏XX﹏X

"NOOOOO!!"yelled prod jumping in front of me and taking the bite then fell to the ground.

the vampires looked at each other in success then can running towards me.they made me so mad that I transformed and took them all on at once when I was done prod was on the floor knocked out holding his neck.

so I picked him up turned back to normal and ran as fast as I could home busting threw the door which woke everyone up

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?"yelled turns boys looking at prod who is now on the couch.

"the v-vampires came out of nowhere and was finna bite me b-but prod jumped in front of me and instead of me he got bit."

"it's a good thing he got bit."said rock checking his neck

"what?!?why?!?"

"because if you would've gotten bit you would be a full blown vampire evil and all."

"oh."I said stroking prods cheek.

"look I know how to heal a thing or 2 I honestly do but I need a vampires blood,a white rose and -sighs-the blood of his father."

"why his father."I said rolling my eyes.

"1.his mother died giving birth to him and 2.since he's a boy he has to have it from his father."said ray

"the vampires planned this."said roc holding his head.

"huh?"I said

"I read the king mind he wanted prod to get bit."

"why?!?"

"I lost connection before I could finish reading."

"how long does he have?"I said getting mad.

"in this condition I give him 2 to 3 days."said roc picking up a heavy book from under the couch.

"let's go then."I said leaving and the boys following.

I was gonna get my revenge one way or another.

o(╯□╰)oo(╯□╰)oo(╯□╰)oo(╯□╰)oo(╯□╰)oo(╯□╰)oo(╯□╰)oo(╯□╰)oo(╯□╰)oo(╯□╰)oo(╯□╰)oo(╯□╰)oo(╯□╰)oo(╯□╰)o

it's about to go down-kevin Hart.mhm mhm mhm dhats just trifalin right thur.