chapter 22

this chapter or the next one will be the last one ::>_<:: sorry bout that. but imma publish #2 around December or after new years but my basketball season is coming up and i don't know when imma have time to write so nothing's promised...LATTA!!

they finally make it to the battle but it's right on the cliff above the sharp stomps left over from the lumberjacks

sir nick comes up to Jess

"is he ok?"sir nick said

"yeah he fine just at home now."responded ray.

"good."sighed sir nick

then a whole group came up from behind him but me and the boys jumped on them before they did.

1 hour later

the battle seems like its been going on for 20 days but it was only an hour and we were losing and running out of energy.

of course the vampires didn't because thus was their moon.

as I just finished fighting another vampire vk came at me from behind and had me in a head lock with his sword on my neck.

vk began to evily laugh "where's your peachy prod now?!?"he was getting ready to snap my neck in 2 until...

"right here!!!"said prod knocking the sword right out of his hand causing vk to fall back

"you ok?"said prod helping me up I was so grateful that he came or else u would've been killed nit telling prod that I...never mind that.

"yea thanks."I said getting back on my feet.

vk p.o.v

h-how can this be?!?he should be DEAD!!!not alive!!! now they will for sure beat me then I won't have what I want!!!no not again.I'm not a failure like my father.it's impossible!!!I'm stronger then all my realatives!!!!

all of a sudden vk jumped up and grabbed a sword from the ground and came towards prod from behind,but I grabbed a sword too from the ground and dodged his attack but vk came back and both of us was pushing against each other with our swords.

all of a sudden a red glow hovered over vk body while a red one was hovering over me.

he was getting stronger and I was losing but I suggested deep into my self and brought all if my skills together at once and pushed him through a tree but I couldn't stop there I knew what I had to do.

I ran to prod gave him a long kiss and ran over to vk and pushed the both of us off the cliff....

wow well it ain't done yet