chapter 13

2 more chapters until I make 15!!!!woop woop yea!!!raise that roof!!!ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ that's all so....LATTA!!!!

*-*-*-

+vampire castle+

narrators p.o.v

"SIR MARK SIR MARK!!!"yelled ms.m while speed walking into the throne room.sir mark is sir james son.he is 16 has red eyes,brown shaggy hair,very tall has a scar that goes across his left eye and is now the vampire king.

"what do you want m?"

"sir Luther's daughther...."

"yes the one that died 16 years ago what about her?"

"sh-shes not dead."

"WHAT?!?"said mark jumping up out of his seat.

"yes she came to me in help to find what she truly is and she is the most powerful thing I've seen yet."

"more powerful than me?"

"yes sir even more powerful then your father."

"that's impossible."

"it's true she has the skills of a vampire and werewolf but a heart of a human."she poofs up a picture of Jessica."her name is Jessica she is only 16 years old but she is already powerful."

"hmmm she is beautiful."

"but um you see sir Nick son has strong feelings for her."sir Nick is the new werewolf king.

"so she'll be mind even if that random killing him."

"well there's a slight problem um if he truly falls in love with her and she feels the same way um they both will be indestructible together."

"I see so I just have to kill him."

"but don't you remember the werewolves put a spell on you so you won't be able to leave the castle.-looks at his eye-"

"don't worry about that -snaps his fingers and a bottle pops up in his hand- I learned how to reverse it."

"ok so you kill the son and get the girl but what about their friends?"

"they will die in the middle of course."

"you know the spirit sisters will come and try to stop you right?"

"they haven't been heard from in over 1000 years their probably dead."

"true so when are we attacking?"

"the second full moon.Friday the 13th.-he begins to evily laughs-"

Ms.m p.o.v

I have a bad feeling about this he may finally get defeated by....LOVE.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

dun dun dunnnn ik this is short but I just had to give y'all the memo and who is sir Nick's son? prod or prince hmmmmmmm.-.- well y'all will find out soon I guess

♡question of the day♡

who do you think is sir Nick son and which side should Jessica be on?

comment your answers!!!