Chapter 2: New Home

Her bike above^^ Her cousin's nickname is Day so yeah, I'm just going to get that out of the way before anyone gets confused. Well, continuing on with the story!!

Unedited

I woke up as the plane landed. I exited the plane and picked up my suitcase later going on the hunt to find my aunt Joyce.

I found her holding a sigh that says Dani Ramos and waving crazily at me when I came into her point of view.

My aunt is a 36 year old woman that is absolutely flawless. Her blond straight hair reaching her butt. While I have long curls of dark brown hair with blond highlights that also reaches past my butt. I have all the right curves in all the right places, except I also have abs, I just hide them under my fat.

I waved back to my aunt and when I was close enough, I was pulled into a bone crushing hug that I also returned.

I then hug my cousin Dayton who's the same age as me and looks pretty much like his mum. Dayton is the closest person to me, hes protective and cautious about me.

I'm going to join his school 'Leison High School' tomorrow because I was unfortunately already enrolled earlier the week before I arrived.

"Hey cuz and aunty! How ya' been?" I asked

"Perfect!" They said in unison. I chuckled at how alike they are.

"Well, lets get going im still pretty tired from the flight here.

"Okay, let head home now kids." My aunt replied.

-~-~-At The House-~-~-

We finally arrived at the house and might I say it was beautiful & big, not as big as mine back in HI but still big. I got the room with another walk-in closet except I also had a balcony.

I saw my baby in their garage and quickly ran to it. I could hear my aunt and Dayton chuckling from behind me. Dayton had a 2012 red Harley Davidson XL883N motorcycle, I had one also but in navy blue. That was my second baby, of course.

"Do you want me to show you around school tomorrow, and maybe cruise around town to show you around?" Day asked.

"Eh, Sure. What have I got to lose? Plus you don't have to show me around the school because I want to make an entrance and prob's meet some people to make friends." I replied

We got on our motorbikes and sped off to a nearby Starbucks. We spent the rest of the day zooming through town stopping from time to time for a drink or a bathroom break.

Day then showed me to school, I have to say it is pretty big if u ask me. Well it looks uh, promising.. It doesn't surprise me..

We returned home but I skipped dinner and went straight to bed because I didn't really have an appetite to eat.

I face planted into my bed after changing into an over-sized shirt and short shorts. I thought about how tomorrow would go. Then fell into the darkness that consumed my vision.