Chapter 1: Moving

This is the first book I have ever written on any website once so ever. Please don't steal my ideas And work. It would be highly appreciated. I don't expect people to read it but oh Whales. Yep Whales. Mammals. Off Task. Rawr. Dinosaur. Random. Like this Book. Read Or Naw? I'm such a try-hard lmao. The car above is the car that is being used in this story along with the Jennifer music video. I hope you enjoy, thanks for reading!

Unedited

"Mom!" I yelled from my room looking at a few unused boxes laying next to my wall.

"Yes sweetie?" she asked walking into my room.

"Why are these boxes here?" I asked.

"Well hun, me and your father are no longer able to stand your misbehaving and we've decided that we're going to send you to California to live with your aunt Joyce, do you remember her?" she replied. I stared at her in shock, my eye's practically popping out of their sockets from the news.

"Um... Mom, did I hear you correct? You and dad are sending me to California?" I asked.

"Yes, dear." she replied. I still stood frozen in place, lost and confused. They were freaking sending me away? The nerve for them to even say they love me. Damn, i'm so over dramatic. What the hell is wrong with me? Its okay, whatever. I don't give a shit.

-10 Minutes Later-

After absorbing the news, I realized that there's no point in arguing and just accepted the fact that I have to move. I started packing all my clothes into a suitcase right after my mom made an exit. I packed the things that I would necessarily need in Cali,  filling every open nook and crevice with little things that could fit. I then packed my boxes because I had nothing better to do. I'm usually either a procrastinator or don't do it at all.

After completing the tiring packing that last for about 4 hours, I decided to lie flat on my back and stare at the ceiling. As my mind wandered, I started thinking about how everything would go for me there. I have no friends here but I don't give a shit. It gives me less work to do of having had to tell them I would be leaving tomorrow. My car is probably being shipped off at the moment. The night went on and I blacked out after having a long conversation with myself.

-~-~-Next Day-~-~-

"Jennifer what do you prefer? I know you're playing games, I know that's how it works"

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm blasting Jennifer by Trinidad Cardona going off. I lay in bed for a few seconds to listen to the song then turn it off. I normally take longer to get up but I just wanted to get this trip over with so I quickly switched it off and went to take a shower, letting the warm water calm me. I stepped out and dried myself. I then brush my teeth and walk into my quite large closet and pieced together a simple and casual outfit. My outfit consist of black ripped skinny jeans, a white crop top, black and white converse, and lastly a black over sized hoodie that says "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru" on the front and the word "NANI?!" written in which inside of a red square on the back.

I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and walked downstairs. I ate strawberry flavored pop tarts for breakfast, one of my favorites. My car and motorcycle was shipped off to Cali yesterday while I was packing so my parents will be the ones to bring me to the airport. My baby is a cyan colored lamborghini adventador. 

-~-~-At The Airport-~-~-

My 3pm flight to Cali was soon called. I said goodbye to my parents because even if I'm mad about being sent off, they're still the reason why I'm in this world. After saying my farewells, I board the plane and groan, thinking about how much of an annoyance it is to go all the way to another state.

I sit on the plane still thinking about how it's going to be there. Will it be the same as here? Will the school be split into clique groups? Am I going to make some new friends? Am I going to meet people? I face palm myself whilst thinking of how stupid I am. Are people going to give me a chance at friendship? It's not that I need it but I'll be fine with both one or none. Question after question pops into my head throughout the flight.

I pull out my phone and place my earbuds in my ears. I blast my music, letting the music consume me throughout the entire flight.

*~*~*

So yeah, that was the first chapter. It's nothing special but I hope you enjoyed. It's really short so I apologize for that. This is just a book that I only work on in my free time. I'm also sorry if it doesn't meet everyone's expectations. I am still quite young and inexperienced. I apologize for my lack of knowledge and skills. I hope you enjoy my book and have a great day! :")