chapter. 14

A/N : hey I'm not dead yay! sorry for being late as fuck just been busy on tumblr and obsessing over phan so yeah I'm back and this part may be confusing and boring so yeah warning! alright lets-a go! omfg did I just say that whatever just enjoy the story!

eden's p.o.v

*DIES CAUSE ADORABLENESSESSESSEESSASS* I was scrolling through tumblr WHEN I SAW THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER! even though it was fake (OR NOT YOU NEVER KNOW WITH THE INTERNET) A GUY CAN DREAM! oh yeah, I eden am phan trash. ITS JUST SO FUCKING CUTE! IM CRAFTING SO HARD RIGHT NOT. lol okay I should stop. I hear a knock on the door so I quickly ran to it and it was ash, yay!

"HI ASH HOW ARE YOU?!" I screamed as I hugged her "I AM DOING GREAT HOW ABOUT YOU" she said hugging me back at the same volume. "AYE SHUT THE FUCK UP" Sami yelled with an annoyed tone in his voice which just made me laugh. "what the fluffles are we doing??? get in!!!!" I dragged her in the kitchen where dean was cooking.

"oh well well, who do we have here?? ITS ASH!" he said hugging her tightly.
"STOP YOU ARE GOING TO MURDER ME" she replied very loudly. "SAMI! WHERE ARE YOU!" asked dean. "UP YOUR ASS" he replied. "FINE NO FOOD FOR YOU!". "IM RIGHT HERE YOU DIPSHIT!" Sami said running as fast as he could to the kitchen. "let's eat!"

~time skip after dinner~

we were all in the living room watching attack on Titan. me, ash and dean were on the couch while Sami sat on his 'precious chair'.

"OH MY GOD I SHIP LEVI AND EREN SO FUCKING MUCH WHY CANT THEY GET MARRIED!" I yelled and everybody sighed. "eden why do you only ship guys?" asked ash and I quickly replied with "ALL MY SHIPS ARE GAY OKAY? GOD LET ME BE I BET YOU SHIP PETRA WITH LEVI DONT YOU!!!" "eden stop... just stop" and with that we all laughed then continued watching the show.

A/N : I'm sorry this is so fucking lame I suck at making stories I'm still new at this. when I try to update it sounds good in my head but then when I type it, it turns out to be fucking awful. please forgive me. oh and the picture is what eden saw on tumblr. oh and i might write another book full of phan one shots so if anyone ANYONE wants to help me with it please do I will need your help, anyways hoped you like it and thank you for reading this story I'm surprised that even one person read it but over 100 people did so thank you so very much!
~evan out 💘