chapter. 30

a/n : wow a lot of chapters and some chapters only take 33 seconds to read huh. and a special thanks to Ihaveneverlikedthis for the amazing ideas. ( should naden be official ? )

3rd person p.o.v.

' hey.. before we go... i know your birthday isn't here yet, but i have the money now. here, i hope you like it bud', nathan says before handing eden the gift.

eden took the gift and excitedly opened it. Eden unwraps it to see that it's a binder made from mansculptures, designed to bind very well while making sure the material doesn't roll up.

eden's p.o.v.

' dude you're amazing thank you so much. '
i hugged nate, i thought he would forget that my birthday is coming up, it seems like everyone is forgetting about me all of the sudden. we kept walking on the side walk we were quite for a while but it was comforting.

' hey ed ? '

' yeah ? '

' is everything all right ? '

dammit, it's ok he's just asking cause because he's concerned not because he knows what's happening. right ?

' of course, why would you think anything is wrong ? '

' it's just that you haven't talked to any of us and you haven't been going to school so i thought something might be wrong, but i trust you, if anything is wrong you can count on me for helping you out '

' thanks nate, i appreciate it. '

should i tell him ? no maybe everything will go back to normal so there's not need to tell him.

' so uh nate, where are we going ? '

' to the park, just to walk around and look at the beautiful trees and clear our heads'

' sounds nice, thanks for hanging out with me. '

' no problem, i missed ya bud ' .

man, i never noticed how nice nate was. he's such an amazing person with an amazing personality and i got to say he's kinda cute.