chapter. 34

eden's p.o.v.

fuck. why am i doing this ? why did he disappear from me ? am i disgusting ? am i a disappointment ? why did he leave me ? i thought he loved me. did he just use me as a toy?

i'm just a toy aren't i ? a toy, a useless piece of shit that is only around for when you ' need ' me is that all i am? i don't want to be one. I WANT TO ME LOV-

3rd person p.o.v.

eden was talking to himself and was going to have a mental breakdown but then dean wrapped his arms around eden. eden stopped and just stayed in dean's warms arms. he missed this. he missed it a lot, but then he realized.

' WHAT THE FUCK DEAN ' eden pushed himself out of deans arms. ' why would you just fucking disappear, why would you just leave me ? what the fuck i was worried sick ' he wanted to ask so many questions but decided to let dean explain himself.

' eden i'm sorry please please please don't leave me please let me explain, i know i know i know i know i know, i'm so fucking sorry but please just listen to what i have to say.' they both sat down on the bench and eden let dean explain.

dean's p.o.v

you really fucked up dean didn't you.
' i know i have been gone for a while but you don't know the reason and i hope you think it's for a good reason', please take this well.

' i don't think any reason is good enough for you to leave your boyfriend for... i don't know how many days. i was worried dean, i was scared. i thought you didn't want me anymore so you just left me like that. i felt alone i felt lost i-i didn't know what to do a-anymore'

he was shaking and stuttering his eyes were tearing up.

' eden i'm so sorry i swear that won't ha-'

' oh there you are ed'

fuck.

' dean ? what are you doing here what are you doing to eden ? '

he took eden by his side.

' listen nate i just came to talk to my boyfriend and explain everything that's going on i'm not going to do anything bad i swear'

' fuck you dean fuck you, you're a fucking bitch. let's go eden '

they were on their way inside. what the fuck do i do? are they going to believe me ?