chapter. 37

Eden's p.o.v.

fuck.

' Dean, please calm down, and let me explain'

' eden why must there be so much explaining why must there be so much drama im tired of this I, i just want us to be happy together, why wont you let me love you. '

nate walks infront of dean. his face almost touching his.

' because he deserves someone that ACTUALLY loves him, do you REALLY love him ? i do. i want to make him the happiest person on earth. i want to give him everything he deserves. he deserves happiness, affection, admiration and TRUE LOVE. he doesn't have any of that when he's with you. i always see him sad and worried ? do you even spend time with him ? probably not, what kind of boyfriend are you ? cmon ed let's go to my place. '

eden hesitates, and says still, he doesn't know what to say or do. he knows that dean has been gone sometimes but he doesn't know why and maybe he should let him explain himself, but at the same time what good would explain do ? eden just stared at the ground while dean and nate waited for a response.

' dean, i-i want to stay with you, please explain everything. i just don't want to be confused anymore, i just want to be together. i want us to be happy together. '

eden looks at dean and hugged him. dean hugged back and kissed his head. nate was just staring at them. tears filled his eyes.

' well , i hope you two are happy..... eden, i thought you were different. ' nate walks away, tears running down his cheeks. eden begins to cry, he didn't want to lose his best friend.

' shh shhh , it's okay eden, you'll talk to him soon, cmon, let's go inside. '

hi, AGAIN IM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IM SORRY NATE ! I FEEL EXTREMELY GUILTY! I THINK THE GUILT IS WHAT GAVE ME THE IDEA LOL ILL TRY MY BEST TO UPLOAD MORE !!!!