chapter. 17

a/n: what? I forgot everything about this and I just realized this is the most confusing story ever. sorry.

eden's p.o.v.

I woke up the next morning forgetting what happened last night. I smelled a delicious sent coming from the kitchen. I got up, stretched and made my way over. dean was cooking breakfast. it's smelled delicious.

"hey ed, finally you woke up you butt. you went to sleep early. how come?" asked dean while taking two plates out the cabinet. "I was just really tired and really exhausted." I said hoping he wouldn't ask anymore questions. I wasn't in the mood. "oh okay then, here eat something you look pale." he said handing me a plate full of eggs and bacon. "thanks."

later that day we were watching tv on the couch. Sami went with a friend for a while.

"ah shit we have school tomorrow." dean said while sitting on the couch.
"yup, ugh gotta deal with bullshit." I said angrily. "stick with me at all times okay? I don't want you to go with anyone else. once you get out of one class look for me and try to avoid everyone else. got it?" he said looking straight at my eyes. I knew he was serious. "yes mr dean sir" I replied playfully. "alright, we should get ready"
"okay"

-time skip-

3rd person p.o.v

they got all there stuff for school tomorrow ready and they went to bed. eden just jept thinking about what would happen tomorrow and he couldn't sleep he just stared at the ceiling and thinking about what could happen. he lifted his arm up and pointed at the ceiling for a very long time. his arm didn't get tired and he just kept pointing. he soon fell asleep with his arm still in the air but later but it back down.

a/n : sorry I haven't updated in a while , this month has been weird . and I've been feeling kinda down lately but tatinof made it better (: wensdsay was on of the best days of my life I still can't believe they were in the same building as me ! that got me in a better mood but later on the day I got back to being in a bad mood and it doesn't seem to go away but hopefully me updating this will help (: peace .

p . s . I will update more I promise