chapter. 8

Eden's p.o.v.

he didn't leave. I thought he would leave but he didn't and I was wrong. my nightmares weren't true. this might be the happiest day of my life. I shouldn't get my hopes up though, we never know what will happen.

"Eden the doctor said you can leave the hospital, so after you leave we are going to go to your house and getting your stuff and taking you to my place, alright?" "alright, are you sure I'm not a burden I don't want to bother you." "of course your not a burden I want you to live with me we will me like a married couple" he said with a huge smile which made him look like a dork "alright, you dork" I said and he just pouted and pecked my cheek.

~time skip~

ugh. I was currently in my room getting my shit while my dad is yelling at me, I just ignored him like I always do. I didn't get much only clothes and important things that I need, like my stuffed animals and Pokemon cards. and once I got all the things I shoved my dad out of that way almost making him fall and I ran outside so I wouldn't get my ass kicked. I ran towards dean's brothers car. and told him if he can hurry. he nodded and he zoomed out of the driveway. I fell since I didn't have my seatbelt on. I was so happy that I will now be living with my boyfriend and his brother. I was finally able to be myself. we finally got there I got out ad fast as possible and jumped up and down of happiness. dean's brother, Sami, just laughed. I joined him. then he told me to go inside and make myself at home. the house was a small little cozy house with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom a kitchen and a backyard. I smelled delicious scents coming from the kitchen. I walked in and dean was cooking. when he saw me he ran to me and picked me up and spun me around. I just laughed and hugged him back.

"hey I see someone's happy to see me." "OF COURSE ED YOU'RE MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND AND YOUR GONNA LIVE WITH ME YAAYYY IM SO HAPPY LETS PARTY IM COOKING YOUR FAVORITE MEAL, MASHED POTATOES!!!!" I laughed so much. "dean calm down, your such a dork" "well I might be a dork but I'm an awesome one" he said while sticking his tongue. he's so goddamn adorable I'm lucky to have him. "whatever" I said flicking his head. "owieeee that hurt" "and that's my fault how?" I said while smirking. he then tackled me. then he started to tickle me. he knew how ticklish i was and how I get when people tickle me. so I kicked him in the stomach and I quickly got up from the floor.
"OW ED WHAT THE FUCK!" "hey your the one that tickled me" "I'm sorry, but YOU DIDNT HAVE TO KICK ME!" "um yes I did" I said while checking on the mashed potatoes "whatever I still love you" "love you too" he then served me, Sami, and himself some mashed potatoes and we sat down at the table and talked about random shit. later after we finished me and dean sat on the couch and watched South Park.

"so Ed what do you want to do tomorrow?" "I don't know actually, what do you want to do?" "I was thinking that we could just stay here and watch anime" "that sounds like a good idea" "yeah, so what are you gonna do when we go back to school?"

A/N : oh my dear lord I did not mean to publish it IM
SORRYYY!!!

"what do you mean?" "I mean about Renee" "oh probably just ignore her for as long as I live, don't worry about it I don't want to talk about it right now I just want to watch this episode with my boyfriend ITS MY FAVORITE EPISODE TWEEK X CRAIG SO CUTE!!" "alright, and I ship Stan and Kyle for than tweek and Craig" "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! TWEEK AND CRAIG ARE THE CUTEST THING EVER!!" I said pouting and he just laughed. AHHH this is going to be awesome.

~time skip~

"dean aren't you tired? you can go to bed if you want I'll stay here in the couch." "are you kidding you are sleeping with me young man" "alright, whatever you say" he then carried me bridal style to the bedroom.

A/N : WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!? AND SORRY I ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE PUBLISH BUTTON WHEN THE CHAPTER WASN'T FINISHED I APOLOGIZE!!!!! anyways hoped you liked it (:
~evan out 💘