chapter. 11

eden's p.o.v.

wow today is fun and I just woke up like an hour ago. if life is going to be like this everyday, life will be pretty amazing.

"so ed what do you want to do today?" asked while his mouth was stuffed with food. "oh I thought that I could get a hair cut and go shopping." "that sound like fun maybeafhfhffhmfmh" "dean we can't understand you, eat the food in your mouth then talk" Sami said while stealing a piece of bacon from dean, but dean quickly got it back. "DONT TAKE MY BACON YOU DICKHEAD!" I heard a thump so I'm pretty sure dean kicked Sami under the table. "shut the fuck up I can take anything I want" Sami said while kicked him back "If Eden wasn't here I would so kick your ass" dean said getting a piece of bacon and chomping it down. "BULLSHIT!" Sami yelled "SHITBULL" dean yelled back, I can sure feel the love. "THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE" "IF COURSE IT DOES YOU JUST DONT KNOW CAUSE YOU ARE AN IDIOT" "NUH UH" "YUH UH" yup I had enough "uh guys can you stop please?" "YEAH DEAN, SHUT UP" "HE WAS TALKING TO YOU DICK BREATH!" "NUH UH" "YUH UH" oh my dear God. "GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I SHOVE BACON UP YOUR ASSES!" then silence "sorry" they both said and continued eating "it's alright you lame ass dorks" I said grabbing my plate and making my way to the kitchen. "hey we're not lame!" "sure you guys aren't"

~time skip~

so we are at the barber shop to cut my hair! I'm so excited!!! I want the best hair ever! hopefully they don't mess up. I really don't want to suffer. dean came along with me cause Sami had to go to work.

"you excited?" "OF FREAKING COURSE I AM... I mean yeah sure whateva" I tried to sound cool or as they would say chill. ew. chill is a nasty word. "aw Ed you weirdo" I just shrugged and went inside. I sat on the chair and the lady asked me how I wanted it. I told her how and she got to snipping I was really happy until I heard the word from hell. "oops"