chapter. 3

A/N : please read this or you will be very lost. so it's been a couple of weeks that dean and Eden have known eachother and dean is really starting to like Eden a lot and is thinking to confess his feelings. anyways enjoy the story
~evan out💘

dean's p.o.v.

yay I'm at school that means another day with Eden. Man I love hanging out with her. I really like her a lot I would do anything for her to be mine I would protect her every second of everyday I just want to hold her and hug her and want her to be happy. she's told me a lot that's making her feel bad and I want that to go all away and I just want her to be mine and I'll make her day no matter what. wow I'm such a dork lol.

~time skip~

I'm looking for Eden I didn't see her in the morning she probably came in late. I was walking on my way where Mary & ash are at so I can ask them if they have seen her. On my way I saw the most awful thing ever it was Eden laying in the floor crying and bleeding I ran to her as fast as I could.

"EDEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU OKAY WHAT HAPPENED???" . "I'm alright dude stop worrying so much calm down will ya?" she said laughing her ass off. I couldn't help but cry. "Eden why are you laughing? Tell me who did this to you right now!" she ignored me and just started laughing and smiling. "EDEN TELL ME RIG-" I was cut off by Mary and ash running towards us. "EDEN HOLY SHIT ARE YOU OKAY ME AND MARY WERE LOOKING FOR YOU AND THEN WE SEE YOU CRYING AND BLEEDING! CHILD TELL US RIGHT NOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!!" ash screamed out but again Eden didn't reply and just stared at her smiling. I couldn't stop crying I was getting worried. "OMG GUYS CHIIIILLLL GODDD IM ALRIGHT YALS NEED JESUS" she said while laughing her ass off. something was wrong I just know it cause she hates the word 'chill' with a passion. Then the bell rang. I helped Eden up but she pushed me away and walked to her class almost falling down. I hate seeing her like this. I'm going to find out who did this and make them regret it.

A/N soooo I kinda cried while writing this yup. wellllll you have to wait until the next chapter to find out what happens MUAHAHAHAH IM EVILLLL IM SUCH A FUCKING LOSER 😂😭 anyways hope you like it so far
~evan out 💘