Cat's not that dumb

Jades POV

Beck just went to get some food and me and the rest of the gang were talking and congratulating. When Beck came back the rest of us got some food. When I came back I saw Beck had nearly finished,greedy since he had a mountain of food unlike me I had half a plate. Beck saw what I had andtold me I should eat more cause I know have another mouth to feed. I ignored him and just ate,while  the rest of us came back. Cat saw what I had on my plate and looked conserned, I saw her face and said saving my appetite for dessert which made her giggle and say "My brother ate an entire cake then was sick , then ate his sick!1 hehe!!" That story was disguisting even for me. I ate half of my pork then started to feel quesy,Igot up and ran to the bathroom and lets just say saw my pork again.

Cats POV

 "What is up with Jade?" Andre asked,Beck just replied and said not feeling very well. Everyone went ahh and carried on eating. Jade had been gone a long time so Beck went to check on her. I was worried first with not drinking,then feeling sick I told the rest of the gang and they got suspicous. Then it hit me,I ran to the toilets and blurted out "Jade,YOUR PREGNANT!!!" Jade said "Yeah,how did you know!" I told her I just figured it out then we had a little talk. When we got back to the table I said everyone "Jade's Pregnant!!" everyone looked at me then jade. Then everyone asked questions and said congratulations. I couldn't belive it my best friend is going to have a baby. "Have you been to the doctors yet??"Robbie asked Jade and Beck. "Oh,yeah Jade we need to go to the doctors soon" Beck told Jade. "Great" jade said sarcastically.