suits and dresses

Cats POV

Me,robbie,tori,andre,beck,jade ,scarlet and mine and robbie's parents. I was really excited we've picked out the bridesmaid dresses and best man and page boys and maid of honours and our parents are going to buy their own dresses and outfits as long as they fit the decor stuff and fit in.

Jades POV

Me and Tori were getting into our dresses (see dress below just copy and paste into internet with all links to see)-http://www.weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk/bridesmaid-dresses/654-chiffon-strapless-rouched-bodice-with-elegant-bow-short-a-line-skirt-hot-sell-bridesmaid-dress-bm-0018.htmland saw cat's dresshttp://www.weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk/wedding-dresses-2011/3262-organza-rouched-bodice-with-a-line-asymmetrical-pick-up-skirt-2011-fashion-spring-and-summer-strapless-sweetheart-wedding-dress-wf-0051.html and she looked beautiful. "Aww,Cat you look great!" I said looking at her. "Yeah,thanks soo much, and heres scarlet's dress!" Cat said handing me a really cute dress. "Hey beck look at Scarlet in her little dress" I said giving her to him. "Awww she looks soo sweet and you look very nice"Beck said. "Thanks,anyway we got to get back to cat and tori come on,scarlet."I said. "Sure" Beck said. "Mamma,Dadda!"Scarlet said with her hands out like she wanted a hug. "Omg ,well done baby!" Jade said. "Aww,she said her first words!!!!!" beck said. "Yeah,plus this clever girl said my name before yours so in your face ha!" I said really proud and happy."Yeah,yaeh whatever I'm just glad you said her first words. "Aren't you a clever little girl"Beck said to Scarlet while tapping her tummy,she just giggled. "Yeah see ya" I said.

Toris POV

This was taking my mind of my miscarage. Jade came in and told us Scarlet just said her first word/s and it was funny cause scarlet said Jade's name before Beck's. This again reminded me of my miscarage,whatever I did it was always in the back of mind nagging away at me,but I knew it wasn't my fault.

Becks POV

I got back to Andre and Robbie and told then what happened then everyone came out and we just talked and I had m arm round Jade and my mom took scarlet cause she didn't like being around all these people. Then Cat's parents came over. "Hello you must be cats parents I'm beck and this is my wife Jade I said pulling Jade closer to me and I whispered In her ear to tell her to be nice. "Hi I'm Jade."Jade said sticking her hand out to shake. Which cats mom took."Hi,im Caron,I heard you have a child Scarlet I saw her and she is soo adorable and robbie told me she said her first words how sweet."Caron said. "cat told me all about your pregnancy and then the cramps after due to stress I had them with her brother it's fine and call me if you need anything Jade or any of you,bye I got to talk to Cat. Caron said.