This can't be happening

Andres POV

Me and Tori have found out we can't have kids. "Why,us!" Tori said while crying. She has wanted kids for a long time and I felt really sorry for her,for us. Beck,Jade,Scarlet,Cat,Robbie were coming over. Ding-dong. I opened the door and everyone was there,"Hi,come in we've got something to say." I said with no emotion in my voice. Everyone came in and we were all in the living room then Cat blurted out"OMG your pregnant are'nt you!!" "No,I can't get pregnant and won't be able to have kids" Tori said breaking down. "Oh'I'm so sorry I..I didn't mean to !" Cat said obviously upset and she got up and hugged Tori. After Cat rempved herself from Tori I put my arm around her. "So,what does this mean then?" Jade said with Scarlet on her knee. "That,I won't be able to carry a child" Tori said while crying. "Yeah,but there are other options like adoption and surrogacy" I said. "Are,you thinking of any ??" Beck asked. "We,don;t know yet we haven't discussed it yet,but we are thinking adoption like from someone who is pregnant and dosen't want there child." Tori said. "Aww,I know it dosen't help but I'm sorry" Jade said actually being simpathetic. "Thanks me and Tori will just talk for a bit but you can stay here and help your self to anything." I said grabbing Tori's hand and leading her to our room.

Beck's POV

I felt really sorry for Andre and Tori at least me and Jade could have children and had beautiful Scarlet. "Don't you feel sorry for Tori and Andre ?!" Robbie said. "Yeah,I do it's sad." I said. "Yeah,I hope we can have kids !!!" Cat said being a bit frantic. "Yeah,me to !" Robbie said. "At least we know we can " Jade said looking at scarlet who was having a nap. At least now Scarlet only has 1 nap. "Yeah" I said looking at Jade and I put my arm around her and kissed her cheek. Jade then leaned into my chest and kissed me. Scarlet was in her carrier looking so sweet and inncoent,I loved her to bits. "I miss her I mean I actually miss her and she is right there!" Jade said looking over at her. "Yeah" I laughed. "You're lucky you've got one!" Cat said while giggling. "I want one!" Cat said looking at Robbie. "Soon babe,soon " Robbie said quite dazzed.

Tori's POV

How could this be happening to me,I've done nothing wrong,we've done nothing wrong. I want a baby and I can't have one.