I'm scared

Jades POV

I was alone in my room and Cat's mom came in. "You ok honey?" She asked. "Umm,No" I said bursting into tears.  "Aww you want to talk about it?"  "Yeah please I don't want to be a pain. "It's fine now you can talk" She said really comforting and sat next to me on the chair. I moved round to face her,"It's just so much is going on,with Scarlet and me and now me and Beck,when Scarlet is nearly 2 want to try for another baby and I didn't want to dissapoint him by saying I couldn't. But I really want another child it's just I don't think I have the guts to go through it again." I replied. "Plus,my career I won't be able to have 1 for about another year after that. I said while crying. "It's ok,everyone is here for you and you need to let Beck know and you are being a great mom,there is no doubt about it and count yourself lucky unlike Tori and Andre who can't have 1" She exclaimed."Yeah,thanks and I'm sorry for being so emotional I'm just kinda scared." I said wiping away my tears. "It's alright to be,but think of the moment you first saw your child in your arms and when she said her first word and now you have so many years to look forward to." Cat's mom said while holding my hand. "I don't want to be rude but can I get some rest I'm shattered and I just want to be on my own a bit" I said. "Yeah,sure and talk things through properly with Beck and your going home tommorow so you can see Scarlet and get back to your lives. Plus if you are ever unsure just text me or give me a ring ok,sweetie" Cat's mom said. "Yeah,and thanks you really helped" I said to which she just smiled and closed my door and turned off the light. I needed to get a grip of myself I am so lucky to have beautiful Scarlet and to maybe even have another one and I am a very famous actress so life is really good and I'm here crying loads.  I layed back on my pillow and pulled up the covers and looked around the dark room and all the light through the window in the door. I fell asleep ,I smiled.