Am I not good enough

Jades POV

I sat in my hospital room with Beck's arms around me. "Beck,what if I'm not cut out to be a mom?" I asked. "what are you talking about you are great,Scarlet loves you and remember she said your name first."Beck said while smirking. I layed down and beck also lied down on the crisp clean hospital sheets and I grabbed onto his hand and held it and he squeezed my hand. Our lips met and we made out. 5 mins later. I curled up into Beck and burried my head in his chest,he put his arm around me and gently rubbed my back and we layed there in silence for awhile. "Jade"Beck asked. "Yes"I responded."I want you to tell me how you are feeling more often and to just relax and I'm not saying you can't do anything but just take care of yourself. I will come with you to as many meeting as you want but if you don't want me to come that's fine.But just tell me if your upset or tired or stressed and I'll help I just need to know how your'e feeling ok,cause I love you"Beck said."I love you to and I will and I'm sorry for not telling you how I felt and like this morning when I felt sick I should have told you it's just everything happened so fast and I thought it was just the pills."I responded.

Becks POV

Cat and Robbie just walked in. "Hi,Jade you feeling alright? "Cat asked. "Umm yeah i'm alright just a bit tired I suppose."Jade said. "beck your mum and my mum want to talk to you" Cat said. "Alright,I'll let you rest,ok"I said kissing Jade's forhead. "Yeah we will go to and we'll come back later since you need some rest"Robbie said. Me ,cat and robbie left. I saw my mom and Cat's mom."Oh honey are you both alright what happened?"My mom asked while hugging me. I told them what happened and they were all really supportive about it and offered to help more if we needed.

I went back to see Jade and she was watching tv and dozing off to sleep.I went in her room and sat on the chair next to her bed. "How are you feeling?"I asked Jade. "I've got a bad headache and beck can you get a doctor one minute and don't panic"Jade said reasurringly. "Sure"I responded and got up and got her doctor who then came in the room with me."You wanted to ask me something?"the doctor said patiently."yeah,is it normal to feel a bit sick and ill for a bit,is it the antibiotics??"Jade asked,which I thought was a good question. "Yes you will feel a bit woosy and probably not with it for a few days but then you should be fine just keep going to them meetings about coping with things and you should be fine and don't feel wierd cause loads of people can have what your going through anything else?"The doctor asked Jade. "No,that is it"Jade said. "well,keep resting and you should be out in a day or two bye."the doctor said as he left. "You alright?"I asked sitting own again. "Yeah I just feel so tired and ill and my head is killing"Jade said."You get some rest ok I will be back again soon."I said while leaving her to sleep.