What's Happening to Me? (Blaine)

Blaine escaped to backstage. All the memories came back to him. He can hear Kurt's voice over and over.

Blackbird.

That one word.

"What the hell does it mean!?", Blaine sobbed, his words being muffled by the sleeve of his shirt. He wanted so badly to understand, but he just couldn't.

Why am I acting this way?? I have someone. I've moved on for Gods sake.

He hid from the nearest people and sat on an amplifier. He put his head in his hands and cried until he was panting with pain. He heard a voice that sounded like banging in his ears from the complete silence he had just come accustomed to.

"There he is", the voice boomed.

He wiped a tear then looked up and was in the circle of a large crowd. He was disgusted with their curiosity.

Why are they here? Why do they care!?! It's none of their business to know what I go through! Blaine thought.

"Go away!", Blaine screamed. He felt weak after using that much energy.

"Just go", he said weakly, "just leave me alone, okay?".

He looked up from the ground after the sound of shuffling feet had become distant. He heard footsteps coming near him, and then felt the warm, but unwelcome embrace of Jayden. He moved his shoulder just enough to where Jayden knew he wasn't wanted. He felt the warmth leave from his body and walk away. He felt so numb.

All over a stupid dream.

Even his thoughts sounded weak. He pitied himself and had one last thought before getting back into the tour bus.

What's happening to me?