Four

Four

Opportunity to ease their sexual tension did not present itself to Jamal and Eye Candy until Friday night. From the dim light the shined through the little window in their cell door, Eye Candy watched as Jamal stripped completely naked. His dick was so hard and shiny it looked like a stick of polished wood. Pre cum puddle around his piss split. Eye Candy's mouth watered. Jamal's precum looked sweet and enticing like the syrup the peaches they served in the cafeteria swam in; he wanted a taste so bad. He motioned for Jamal to come to him. Jamal let out a groan of pure pleasure as Eye Candy traced his ever throbbing cock head with the tip of his tongue.

The smoking hot blow job that Eye Candy intended to deliver did not materialize. Jamal, full to capacity from six months of celibacy and not jerking off, erupted after the first time Eye Candy's tight, hot mouth moved down his shaft. The nut busting was so sudden and abundant, Eye Candy swallowed wrong and the contents came back up through his nose like milk.

'Damn baby, I'm sorry.' Said Jamal grabbing tissues to help him clean up the mess. 'I told you I ain't fucked in a long time, but don't think I'm going out like that.' Once Eye Candy had succeeded in cleaning himself up,, Jamal lifted him from the bottom bunk and place him mid way the top bunk with his feet dangling. Jamal stood on the edge of the bottom bunk. He opened Eye Candy's legs and spread his ass cheeks apart and inserted a cherry Lifesaver.

Eye Candy's body temperature was so high, the candy began to melt within seconds making his asshole all sticky. Jamal licked Eye Candy's ass like it was a prime rib smothered in his grandmother's home made BBQ sauce. The taste of cherry and asshole had his dick pounding rock hard and ready to wreck shop.

He pulled Eye Candy down from the top bunk and bended him across the bottom one. He slammed every inch of his dick up into Eye Candy's hot, wet , sticky hole. Eye Candy hopped up on the bed , lowering his stomach and spreading his legs with a perfect split, so Jamal could have full access to that ass which he threw at him like the nasty bitch in heat Jamal had made him.

'Yea baby, give daddy that ass.' Moaned Jamal gripping Eye Candy's waist tighter and pounding Eye Candy's ass like it owed his dick some money. Eye Candy didn't scream the way Jamal wanted him to, but Jamal knew he was doing damage because Eye Candy was trembling and crying beneath him.

Jamal snatched out of Eye Candy and sprayed him from the nape of his neck to the small of his back. 'Goddamn.' He huffed as he crashed on the bunk beside him.

'Can't nobody ever know about this.' Warned Eye Candy.

'Those mother fucker ain't gonna do shit to you, I'll________

'Stop being stupid, Jamal, it's three of them and one of you, plus they got guards and other inmates in their pockets.' Jamal was silent. 'I care too much about you Jamal to see you get hurt, please do not fuck with them.'

'If it means I can have some more of that good ass, fine then, it's a secret worth keeping.' Eye Candy was taken by surprise when Jamal kissed him. As natural as breathing the two became entangled in each other's arms kissing passionately. Neither of them had ever experienced this type of intimacy with another man. Eye Candy was used to just sex with the Crooks, Jamal was used to just sex with females. Both enjoyed the new experience. By the time each had given the other a bath from the small metal sink in the cell, kissed and held each other some more until the lights came on at 6:00am, the two of them were in love.