Eight

Eight

'So what I was thinking,' said Eye Candy to the three men who sat before him, ' I'll talk to Jamal and convince him to accept a transfer to another cell block.' Wisdom , Shy Boi and Shit Talk were expressionless , this made Eye Candy nervous about his next statement, but he added 'I want to transfer to.'

'That shit ain't gonna happen.' Said Shy Boi. 'Jamal ain't shit to us, but you are Crooks' property .'

'I ain't nobody's property.' To Eye Candy's surprise it was Wisdom who delivered the slap to his face.

'My patience with all of this is wearing thin.' Said Wisdom. 'The fact that we didn't kill your nasty ass after the first time that nigga fucked you makes us look weak; we have let your ass slide for too long and get away with too much.'

Eye Candy sat down on his bunk, frustrated and defeated. In all of it he couldn't tell which surprised him more; Shit Talk's silence or Wisdom striking him. He just wanted to be away from these three men. What he once found so attractive about all three, their dominance , now repulsed him.

'Way too mother fucken much.' Said Shit Talk finally adding to the conversation. 'And that little thug bitch you fucken has gotten away with too much shit too, I say fuck a transfer, we kill that mother fucker and then we retrain this bitch.'

'We might as well kill his nasty ass too.' Frowned Shy Boi, 'Train a new bitch all together; shit , plenty of young pretty mother fuckers coming into this prison.'

' There will be no killing!' asserted Wisdom. 'I'm going to talk to the warden and have your friend transferred out , Eye Candy, then we are going to go about putting things back to normal.'

'Things can never be normal again.' Said Eye Candy. 'I'm in love with him; I can't help it.'

' No mother fucker this is what you in love with.' Said Shit Talk taking his dick out and shoving it in Eye Candy's face. 'Suck it!' he ordered. Eye Candy's first instinct was to bite him, but he knew a thorough ass beating would ensue. He obeyed the order given him and began sucking on Shit Talk's dick. Shy Boi ordered him into a standing position and pulled his pants down to his ankles. Using spit as lube, he forced his hard dick into Eye Candy's ass. Instinctively, Eye Candy reached out and began to massage the growing lump in wisdoms pants while sucking Shit Talk and getting fucked by Shy Boi. He took Wisdom's big crooked dick out and began alternating between sucking it and Shit Talk's. Shy Boi starting pumping in and out of Eye Candy's ass at a rapid pace and unloaded his nut deep inside Eye Candy's guts.

'Hell yea, you got it right for me. ' said Shit Talk taking over from Shy Boi. The cum in Eye Candy's ass made entry easy for Shit Talk whose dick was rock diesel. Wisdom fucked Eye Candy's mouth as aggressively as Shit Talk did his ass. Wisdom flooded his mouth with hot cum and seconds later, Shit Talk flooded his asshole. In a matter of minutes , Eye Candy had been savagely fucked and flooded by those three men and loved every bit of it. Too bad he couldn't have his cake and eat it too. Moments earlier he thought he'd be content to transfer out and only be with Jamal. That fucking made him remember the pleasure the Crooks could inflict on his body. His ass was stretched , his mouth was stretched and cum was seeping out of his dick and asshole. Damn he was at a lost over what to do.