Six

Six

Jamal was like a depraved animal after being released from a two week lockdown. His fucking Xavier was so intense , he made him bleed. Those two weeks of celibacy were more difficult for him than the six months he'd abstained prior to meeting Xavier.

:'I'm sorry baby.' He apologized holding Xavier close to him. 'I couldn't help it, two weeks without you, I damn near went out of my mind.'

'It's alright, I didn't bleed that much, shit , I'd bleed out every drop of blood just to be with you.' They kissed.

'They ain't been fucking with you; have they?'

'They want you to transfer out.'

'What do you want?'

'I want you right here with me Jamal, but I don't want them to hurt you.'

' I done told you I ain't scared of them mother fuckers.'

'They're killers Jamal, all three of them; they have murdered men right here in this prison and gotten away with it.'

'That's why you let them bitch you.'

'I had to protect myself up in here, look at me Jamal, I'm a punk, these hard headed mother fuckers would have eaten me alive if I didn't have the crooks to protect me.'

'You like fucking them?'

'I do what I gotta do.'

'You fuck Shy Boi and Wisdom while I was in lockdown?'

'Yea, and it kept your ass alive, so don't start trippin.'

'I just don't like you fucking those niggas.' Sighed Jamal, 'Especially that black bastard, Shit Talk; the first chance I get, I'm sticking a shank in that mother fucker.'

'You'll be dead within an hour; Too many mother fuckers in here trying to get in Crook's favor because of the drug dealing, they'd be happy to kill you to get in good with Wisdom and Shy.'

'What do I do then; it ain't me just to sit back and do nothing , when a mother fucker disrespects me.'

'You can't do nothing, baby, please , just chill.'

Jamal's silence worried Eye Candy. Jamal was too stubborn for his own good. 'Maybe I do need to get him transferred out.' Thought Eye Candy to himself. 'At least he'll still be alive.'