Ten

Ten

Word of Xavier's death hadn't reached Jamal in the infirmary. For no apparent reason a guard came to infirmary to take him to the laundry room. Once he was inside, the guard stepped out of the laundry room, but his three worst nightmares, Shy Boi, Wisdom, and Shit Talk walked in.

'So these mother fuckers are out to finish me off.' He thought to himself. 'I might not fuck up all of them, but I'm damn sure getting one.'

Before he could make the first offensive move, Shit Talk's fist crashed into the side of his head crumpling him to the floor unconscious.

When he came to, he realized in his foggy , head achy state that he was naked. When the blurriness left his eyes he was shocked and alarm to see that his three attackers were naked as well. Three big , hard crooked cocks stood menacingly before him.

'Oh if you ain't figured it out by now; your wanna be thug ass is bout to be bitched.' Smiled Shit Talk.

Jamal immediately began frantically screaming for the guard he knew had to be right outside. It was to no avail.

'Shut the fuck up!' said Shy Boi cramming his crook into Jamal's screaming mouth. Jamal could feel the corners of his mouth tearing from being stretched by the enormous thing. Without warning or lube , Shit Talk rammed his cock into Jamal's ass causing to nearly choke to death from trying to scamper away with Shy Boi's still face fucking him.

'How's the ass?' Panted Wisdom stroking his own cock in excitement as his mates tore into Jamal's face and ass.

'A little tight, but he's gonna make a good bitch.' Said Shit Talk. 'Come on get some Wisdom, I don't want to come right now.'

Shit Talk's pulling out of him only provided Jamal momentary relief, He could feel his warm blood pour down the back of his legs. Completely unfazed at sticking his raw dick in an already bleeding asshole, Wisdom buried himself into Jamal with mighty thrust that cause him to pierce every ear drum within listening distance. At least Shy Boi has taken his dick out of his mouth, but Shit Talk soon filled Jamal's mouth again,

'Why you screaming .' laughed Shit Talk. 'You a thug assed nigga.'

'I'm catching cramps.' Said Wisdom. ' Besides , I wanna see if this bitch can ride a dick.' Wisdom laid back onto the laundry room floor pulling Jamal, who was still attactched to his dick into the reverse cowgirl position.'

'Giddy up Bitch!' Chanted Shit Talk and Shy Boi as Jamal bounced up and down on Wisdom's crooked pipe. Despite the fact that he was being utterly humiliated, Jamal was starting to find the experience pleasurable. His own dick was hard as hell and he stroked it while riding Wisdom.

'Oh shit Wisdom,' said Shy Boi. 'You got his thug ass loving that shit.'

Shit Talk put his dick back in Jamal's mouth who was now actually giving a blow job instead of trying not to gag on cock. Wisdom exploded in Jamal's ass making it all creamy. Shit talk laid Jamal on his back and doubled him over for a hard missionary fuck. Jamal continued to stroke his own beast as Shit Talk's crooked poled plowed into him. Damn, if had he known dick was this good, he would have too Xavier up on his suggestion to join the Crooks. Now he was joining, so to speak. He knew, without knowing that his lover was gone and he was the replacement. Shit Talk howled a stream of vulgarities as he unloaded in Jamal's already soaked ass.

Shy Boi, realizing that Jamal's hole probably couldn't stand too much more opted to have himself sucked to climax. Jamal sprayed the laundry room floor as Shy Boi filled his mouth and throat with his nut butter.

'Clean this floor up.' Ordered Shit Talk as he , Shy Boi, and Wisdom dressed. 'And from now on , there is no more Jamal; from this day forward you will answer to Bitch Boi.'