Two

Two

A fight during dinner had everyone confined to their cells at 7o'clock. Eye Candy didn't particularly mind. This situation provided him the opportunity to get to know his new cell mate.

His name was Jamal, he was 20 years old, and in for possession with intent to sell. Eye Candy found himself becoming more and more turned on as Jamal described deals he made on the outside and fights he'd won during the six months he was held in the county jail awaiting trial.

'So what are you in for?' Asked Jamal. Eye Candy liked that he was interested in his story. In two years none of his three family members ever asked what landed him in prison at 19. When he volunteered the information to them after being there for six months, Shit Talk looked up from the hand he was playing and said , 'That's why; you really are a stupid bitch.'

'It's kinda a long story.' Said Eye Candy.

'Where the fuck either of us got to go, shit I'm bored tell me about it.'

'There was this dude in high school named Cornell, he played basketball; I sorta had a crush on him.'

'So you's a faggot?' asked Jamal, very casually, not at all malicious or insulting. Out of his mouth it was as general a question as 'Do you have change for a dollar?'

'Yes.' Answered Eye Candy trying to read his reaction. 'That ain't a problem, is it?'

'Na'll, faggots are cool; some of them was my best customers.'

'Cool; anyway, Cornell and I were good friends.'

'Ya'll fuck?'

'No, he didn't even know I liked him like that; I wasn't out when I was free because my parents would have disowned me.'

'Damn; so, what does old boy got to do with you being in here?'

'Cornell was a basketball star, made straight A's, but he had this gangsta side to him. He sold drugs on the low. One morning he's like 'Yo, Xavier, I need to put something in your locker for a couple of days.' I let him put this big ass brown paper bag in my locker without checking its contents. He didn't even stay at school. Around one o'clock the police did a locker check of the whole school and found that the bag in my locker contained six gallon sized zip lock bags full of cocaine.'

'Goddamn! Why would your boy give you some shit like that to hold, he could've stashed it anywhere.'

'He got caught with a gram of weed, some coke and a scale. He made a deal that if he wasn't charged he could lead them to the main distributer.'

'That dirty mutha fucka!'

'I didn't stand a chance; I couldn't read, I didn't really understand the charges. I didn't know what no contest meant. So now I'm doing 15 years.'

'And old boy?'

'He's in Princeton, that's what my Mama told me.'

'Man that is fucked up on so many levels.'

'It is what it is man, at least I was lucky enough to find a family that looks out for me early.'

'You mean some niggas that made you their bitch; why you let them do that to you?'

'Look at me Jamal, I ain't never been in a fight, I'm not that smart, I don't intimidate nobody; I'd rather be a bitch to three niggas that have my back than beat up and raped everyday by random mother fuckers.'

'To each his own, I ain't judging; I realize that I am going to have to fuck a nigga up in here sooner or later, but I'll be goddamn if I'm gonna be anybody's bitch.'

'You a thug; you ain't gotta fuck nobody if you don't want to; ain't nobody gonna try and bitch you.'

'Ain't nobody gonna bitch me is for goddamn sure; I'm just dealing in reality, I'm 20 years old , been fucking since I was 12. I ain't had no pussy in six months cause I was over in the county jail awaiting trial, I'm now in prison for the next ten years, I got needs and my hands ain't gonna get it every time.'

'How long you think you gonna hold out?' asked Eye Candy hoping to steer the conversation in a direction that would lead to him getting some of Jamal.

'Real talk; a nigga's horny as hell'

'Why don't you come meet my family tomorrow, you can join us; you'll have to let Shit Talk and Wisdom fuck you but you could do me and Shy.'

'Dead that; ain't nobody running up in me, especially them two old mother fuckers; real talk though, at lights out , a brother wouldn't mind some head.'

'I only suck a dick if it's going inside me.' Said Eye Candy.

'Hell, I'm down for that.'

'If Pluto is working tonight , shit can't happen.'

'Why?'

'Shit Talk and Wisdom got him in their pocket; if they find out I did anything with you there will be hell to pay.'

' You that scared of them mother fuckers.'

'They ain't no joke.'

To both their dismay, Pluto , one of the night shift Corrections officers was on duty. Jamal and Eye Candy both restless as hell from horniness spent the rest of the night chatting about music, movies, and fights they'd witnessed. Around 6:30 am when the lights came on, Jamal showed Eye Candy his rock hard Dick when Pluto was on the other end of the ward. It didn't have a crook but it was over 10 inches and thick as hell.

'You gonna be able to handle it?' he smiled from across the room.

'You'll be surprised at what I can handle; but can you hold out cause looks like you gonna shoot just standing there.'

'A Nigga trying hard not to.' He said returning to his bunk. He lay on his stomach which was a mistake, his hard dick hurt. He groaned in frustration then turned on his side facing the wall. Slowly the blood starting retreating in his dick. He hoped like hell that Pluto wasn't going to be on duty tonight.