17: Birds' Nests and a Rainbow Scarf /Beach Barbeque Bliss/ Songs to be sung

Birds' nests and Rainbow Scarves § 

New York, Friday

Waking positioned next to the most handsome face lying next to me; I am counting my blessings, thankful for all I have, and everyone that infiltrates my world or incorporates me into theirs. As I lay staring at Z he looks like an angel sent from the heavens to both bestow and corrupt my soul. For he makes me lust after his flesh and have vulgar thoughts pulsating throughout my body, but soothes them with his virtuous touches. I'm pretending to be asleep as he wakes up kisses my forehead and starts off his morning. Replaying the night continuously as if I were watching a movie; I realized I needed my mind off his body and instead onto the day ahead of me. I get up, take a hot relaxing shower, wash my hair, dry it, put it up, and realize my clothes aren't here. Z tells me April is bringing me over a jumper to wear back home. The H&M team is doing my hair and makeup for the charity event tonight with Lou. Wanting something completely different, the team goes with the ratted birds nest hairstyle. My hair looks like a giant nest, teased out everywhere, and almost as wide as a sombrero. Having to eat my breakfast while they are doing my hair at the cosmetic table, Z comes out of the shower with his robe anticipating  the team will do his hair today as well and sits next to me. The staff appears flustered and they don't talk as much when he is present, but we finally rekindle banter amongst us girls, while Z is on his phone in attempts to ignore us. 

After they finished his hair he stands to leave the room, reaches over to my chair, touched my cheek and states, "You look good!" 

I grabbed his robe pulling him down to my face and planted a long kiss on his lips. The girls probably looked away, but I really didn't care if they watched or not at that point. Z got dressed, and not surprisingly, looked dangerously hot. Shortly his buddies meet up with him, and that's when everything went from calm to chaotic quickly; as they like to tease and poke fun of us girls and our hairstyles. April and I had to leave; so the team wrapped my hair in a silk rainbow colored scarf, it was huge and my hair now looked like an over-sized hat. The H& M team packed and left along the side of me and April to the hotel hall. Z unexpectedly came out, pressed me up against the wall, placing his arms over my ears and gave me an awesome goodbye make out session. I thought I may likely see stars again as Z's buddies gave him crap about it in a fun way while we girls proceed to the car. Knowing I'm the envy of almost everyone present right now, I had to compose myself forcing myself not to run back to him for more. In the limo, April and I shrilled with laughter after I told her about last night and all the sordid details. She's happy for me to have lots of options open, but warns me to be cautious with Z, knowing Z can have the tendency to become co-dependent and obsessive over me very quickly.  April and I took selfies of us in our big hairdos and posted them to social media. While riding back, I receive the pic from Z of him in a leather jacket making a frowning face that's titled: Miss N U!

 As the limo pulled up to my apartment to drop us off I received a call from Lou. 

He asked, "Where the hell are you?" 

I replied "We're in the elevator now" just then the elevator doors opened and I saw the guys at my front door, HA had just stepped inside and Lou said to us "What the hell is that on your head?"

 I told him it was a scarf as he pushed me into my apartment saying "Get in there before someone sees you!...that is hideous, go do something with that right now!"

I was trying to laugh it off, but he was adamant on getting me to fix it. I ran into my bedroom and looked into the vanity before I take off the scarf. HA had come up behind me, grabbed my waist, kissed my neck, and then stared at my hair in the mirror in disbelief. Taking off the scarf, I kiss him while I place it around his neck.