Chapter|4

Chapter|4

Dedicated to @mzdanceluver for following me :)

Alyssa Sander

I woke up the next day, feeling excited, although I didn't know why.

I walked over to my suitcase, picking out a tank top, shorts, and converses, and dragged my morning self to the bathroom.

A fresh minty smell came after I exited the shower. I grabbed a comb and fixed my wet, straight hair.

As I walked on the balcony, fans were saying my name. "Aly! Aly!" were the only words I heard. Since when did I get popular?

I turned around back to my hotel room and tapped the twitter app on my iPhone.

15k followers. Since when?

A knock came from the door. I looked through the little hole and saw Harry holding something. I opened the door and greeted him.

"Guess who this is?" asked Harry. I remembered.

"Lux," I answered happily.

"So you are a fan," spoke Harry while peeking my cheek.

I stuck my tongue at him. "I didn't know here until yesterday. I saw her with Louis and stuff."

"Oh," mumbled Harry, disappointingly. "Well, later, we need to go to a studio to record a new song we've been working on and you're singing."

"Ok," I answered. "Why is Lux here?"

"Why? Are you already jealous?"

"No."

"Yeah, ok," replied Harry, not being convinced. "I figured that we could play with her." He paused. "In the pool."

"Aw, come on," I complained. "I just put on my clothes and did my hair."

"Wow, you're such a girl."

"I know." I was just kidding, I didn't really care if I got wet or not.

"Plus, we're not going in the pool. It's a kiddie pool." He left the room and pulled out a little circle of water in the room. "It's her favourite."

"Ok," I replied.

As I placed Lux in the very small yet round pool, Harry was already inside the room. I walked out of the balcony and walked to him.

"Do you hate me?" he spoke.

I sighed. "No, I don't. I just don't like One Infection, or whoever you guys are. But I guess I'm forced to like you guys, since I'm singing for you."

He sighed a relief. "Good, cause Paul just texted me saying that I need to take you somewhere." He had a grin on his face.

"What about Lux?" I questioned.

"I just texted your friend to watch her. Now, lets go."

As we exited the hotel, paparazzi and fans were surrounding us. We walked towards Harry's car. I sat in the passenger seat.

We were delayed because of the fans attempting to get into the car, but the body guards put them off.

"They love you," I spoke.

"Well, who doesn't?"

I was going to speak but Harry paused me. "Don't answer that." We both laughed.