Chapterl22

Chapterl22

Third Person Perspective

            A light breathing tickled Alyssa's neck. Even though she enjoyed sleeping, her eyelids slowly opened to see Michael smiling down at her.

            She backed away on her bed, sitting straight up. "Jesus."

            He grinned. "Nope, it;s just me." Alyssa giggled, getting off of the bunk. "You were watching me sleep?"

            "I couldn't help it. You looked at peace and beautiful when you sleep," said Michael sheepishly.

            "Yeah, well, I'm not at peace now beacuse someone woke me up with their breathing," retorted Aly, walking to the kitchen part of the bus.

            "So, what you're saying is that I should stop breathing?" gasped Michael, placing a hand over his heart.

            Alyssa smiled. "If you would ever so kindly do so. You would be doing more than just benefitin me."

            Michael sniffled, saying, "Someone is turning into a mini Arianna." He pretended to be hurt, pouring himself a bowl of cereal.

            Aly wrapped her arms around Mike. "I didn't mean any of that."

            "Yeah, okay," said Michael doubtfully. He turned around, placing a kiss on Aly's eyelids. "I know you didn't," he whispered.

            "Oh, Mikey!!" cooed Calum as he walked into the kitchen. "What's going on here?"

            Alyssa and Michael gabbe each other uncertain glances. Finally, Michael says, "Aly was being mean to me."

            Calum looked at Alyssa with a smirk. "Do you need a time out?"

            Alyssa rolled her eyes, saying, "Oh, grow up I'm twenty." Luke and Ashton came walking in.

            "Okay, so, we're almost at our next stop for the tour. I'm kinda upset that this is the last concert for the tour," admitted Luke.

            "Where is the last concert, anyways?" asked Alyssa curiously. The four boys grinned at each other. "We can't say," said Ashton with a smile. "Aw, what? What's the big deal if I find out or not?" asked Aly dissapointingly.

            "Because," started Michael. "What's the point of telling you if it's a surprise?"

**

            "How's Alyssa?" asked Niall as his arm was wrapped around Arianna. She shrugged her shoulders. Since Arianna was on One Direction's tour bus and Aly was on 5SOS's both going to the same destination, she couldn't tell how Aly was.

            "I don't know. I just texted her and she didn't respond yet."

            Seconds later, a chime came from Arianna's phone, notifying that Alyssa responded. "Huh, how ironic," said Ari as she looked at the text from Alyssa.

            Alyssa: I'm fine, just being annoyed by the boys here. Is there anywhere I can lock them up? (:

            Niall chuckled. "Wow, Alyssa sounds like she's having a great time with the lads."

            "What?" asked Arianna in confusion.

            Niall pointed towards the phone. "The text-on your phone?"

            Realization struck. She looked down at her phone. "Oh, yeah," she responded. Niall shifted closer to Arianna with a concerned look. "Are you okay Ari?"