Chapter|6

guyssss

play the song on the side

its a great song like woa

Chapter|6

Alyssa Sander

"There will also be a photoshoot at 1," added Harry.

Yay.

I was impressed by the way One Direction could live for publicity. To me, it was just hard work.

But, to my surprise, it has been the most exciting experience of my life so far.

"Aly," called Ari, whispering because she just woke up.

I bent over to her. "Yes?"

"Where did you and the boys go?"

"We went for sound board and recorded their new album," I answered.

She nodded, swiftly going back to sleep.

I turned around to be startled by Harry Styles.

He covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream in surprise to his appearance.

"You just pop up everywhere, don't you?" I whispered.

He nodded. "You need to go to Lou for the photoshoot."

"Ok," I replied, following him to the path to where her studio is, right outside of the hotel.

I go inside, to find that Lou was playing with Lux.

"Aly. Your bikini is over there," mentioned Lou, pointing to a chair that had a bikini set out.

"Bikini?" I asked, not sure because I had never bought it.

But I should've. It was a dark blue bathing suit that had the British design on top.

"The photoshoot is going to be in the pool. You and the boys have to wear bathing suits from different countries. And you happened to be wearing the British one," answered Lou.

"Harry didn't tell you?" asked Lou.

"No," I replied, grabbing the beautiful bikini into the bathroom inside.

I came out seconds later, Lou giving me sunglasses and sunscreen.

"I feel bad."

"Why?" Lou asked, looking at me.

"This bikini probably costed a lot of money and you shouldn't have payed that much for it."

"It's my job. Don't feel bad though," replied Lou, giving me a happy smile.

I nodded, applying the sunglasses on my face and walked over to the pool.

As I walk over, I see camera men looking at me.

"Are you Alyssa Sander?" one of the men asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"You're just in time. We're going to take solo pictures of the boys and you jumping into the water," mentioned the photographer, pointing the boys in the corner, talking to each other.

Each boy had a different country. Harry had Italy, Zayn had Pakistan, Louis had Germany, Niall had Ireland, and Liam had Japan.

Harry walked over to me.

"You're lucky. You got Britain," he spoke, applying sunscreen on his body at the same time.

I was about to reply, until the photographer told us the order that we were going to be in for jumping into the water.