Chapter|9

Thanks for the 400+ reads :D

Arianna Calli

The next day~

I was waiting outside of Niall's room, praying that he was alright. To be honest, I just realized that if I hadn't brought Alyssa to the One Direction concert, I wouldn't have been where we were. If Alyssa didn't sing in the bathroom stall, Liam would never had heard her talent and wouldn't be in the amazing oppurtunity she has now.

Plus, she was also the sibling of Liam Payne so singing did run in their blood.

"Arianna," a nurse spoke.

"Yes?" I asked, finding myself almost to trip as I walked over to the room that had Niall kept in.

Why am I so dumb?

"Niall is ready to come back," she said, opening the door to Niall. He ran up to me and started to hug me.

"I missed you princess," he spoke, kissing the top of my forehead.

"Princess?" I repeated, finding Niall to chuckle.

"It's a bit chessy but I promise I would come up with better names," Niall replied, intertwining his hand with mine as we exited the hospital.

"Don't change it, it's just that no one has ever called me that," I spoke, gazing into his eyes. 

He kissed my lips as he cupped his hand on my right cheek. "You're my princess, Ari," he whispered into my ear.

"And you're my prince," I replied, laughing in unison as we walked over to a taxi to get back to the hotel to finish packing.

Alyssa Payne

"You don't know, oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful, oh oh, that's what makes you beautiful,sang Harry. We were currently sitting on the couch, waiting for Paul to tell us when to leave for Paris.

"I love it when you sing," I spoke, resting my head on top of his chest, hearing his steady heartbeat.

I felt his chest vibrating as he laughes, flashing his dimples. "You sing great too, babe. Only difference is that I sing better," he replied. I looked into his face, giving him a serious expression.

"I was just kidding," he replied, both of us laughing.

"I love you," I spoke, sitting up.

"I love you too," replied Harry, leaning in to kiss me.

"Carrots or money," interrupted Louis..

Harry looked up. "What?" he asked.

"I dunno," retorted Louis, jumping to sit on the couch inbetween me and Harry.

"I hope I was interrupting," he said, eyeing me and Harry. I rolled my eyes.

"It's hard to believe that you have a girlfriend," I spoke, sitting up to get the door that was apparentely knocking. There stood Niall and Ari.

"Niall!" shouted Louis, running past me to hug Niall to death. "I missed you my leprechaun. Never leave me with these two. They're propably rated PG-13," exclaimed Louis, pointing to Harry and I. We both laughed as Harry came beside me and started to hug Niall, along with the rest of the boys.

Paul came into the doorway. "Let's go guys. The plane can't wait forever."

We all nodded as we picked up our things to follow Paul into the van.

A/N: very short chapter, ugh. but i promise, bbys. next chapter will be long.

So. There's Nari and Halyssa moments.

which ship do you like in this chapter?

Comment for Halyssa 

Or

Vote for Nari

ILYSM

405 reads for longer chapter ;)

stay fabulous <3