Chapterl17

A/N:

In this chapter, there’s going to be the boyband “five seconds of summer”

Bc they’re perfect

Idk man

Ily x

sophers x

            Chapterl17

Alyssa Payne

Wait. What? A new girlfriend? They can’t do that, since the fans could go on a rampage and start sending hate everywhere. This could probably ruin things for everyone. This couldn’t happen, even though I knew already that Modest! was capable of a lot of things.

            “This can’t happen,” explained Harry. He looked sad and mad all at once, mad mostly though. “We have to go talk to Modest about this.”

            “Good luck,” spoke Ari. “There’s no way you’re going to be able to change their minds.”

            “Watch me,” said Harry. And with that, he stormed off. He seemed a bit ticked off, and I felt like I should go and talked to him. But just as I was about to go and head off to the direction Harry walked to, Ari grabbed my hand. “He needs to calm down for a while.”

            I looked at how he was outside, looking at the sky and pushed his hair back as if he was thinking. I felt bad, especially since we couldn’t date for publicity. And if we couldn’t do that, then it would be impossible to date in real life, with the new girlfriend and all.

            I let out a heavy sigh and nodded my head. I strolled into the direction of the corner of the living room. I saw a jacket that looked familiar. It looked like Liam’s jacket.

            “Liam! You forgot your-“

            I was about to finish my shout until a letter dropped out of his jacket. It looked crumpled and had no stamp on it. It wasn’t even in an envelope. I was going to put it back into his leather windbreaker, but I couldn’t help but wonder what written words were in the note. I took the piece of paper and tucked it nicely into the pocket of my thin coat that hung on the coat rack. I placed Liam’s jacket on the rack and walked to Perrie and began talking about useless things.

Liam Payne

            I laughed along with Calum as we began playing various instruments. It was pretty hilarious that we mostly didn’t even know how to play a majority of them. Just then, a girl courtesely knocked on the door of the recording studio. Calum stood up and went to the door to open it.

            “Hi,” she spoke excitingly. “Is Harry Styles here?” She looked about Louis’ age and wore makeup that stood out on her face.            

                    “Um, no, he’s not here-“ 

            “Who are you, exactly?” asked Calum quickly. I nudged him in the shoulder, and he gave me a “what?” expression on his face.

            She chuckled. “I’m Winter Brooks. I’m Harry’s new girlfriend for publicity.” I could see how Modest could pick her, since she looked like a model. She was just like a porcelain doll; perfect.

            “Well, he should be coming soon,” I replied, checking my watch that confirmed it was 12:30 pm. She nodded her head and turned on the heel of her foot. “You can stay in here, if you want,” I suggested to Winter.