Chapterl14

A/N: hello :c

this chapter is kinda confusing and awkward

but im trying hard to update bc of school

but i'l update more bc thanksgiving is coming up

and i dont have school for thanksgiving

that means more time to update yay

dedication goes to: maddiebear1221

the song for the last chapter was demons by imagine dragons

guess the next song for dedication:

I lost myself in fear of losing you

I wish i didn't do, but i did

I lost my own, my own identity 

Fogot that you picked me, for me

But now, I don't negotiate with insecurities

They always seem to get the best of me

I found I had to love myself, the way I want you to

good luck }

Chapterl14

Liam Payne

Once we landed in England, I figured that I would show Alyssa some of the best sides of England and what Rith, Nicola, and I would do everyday. We would enjoy the fall weather and jump in leaf piles and go on swings. I notice Alyssa tugging her jacket closer to her body in response of the cold weather.

"You're cold already?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, Liam. It's freezing," she whined. 

I just laughed while she rolled her eyes, which was very noticable. We walked, me kicking leaves and her tapping on her phone.

"C'mon, Aly. we're in England, the best place on Earth," I mentioned, looking at her. She looked at me with a smirk. "I doubt that very much."

I copied the smirk, this time it turned into a grin. "Really?" She nodded in response. I shook my head. "Ms. Payne, you haven't seen the best side of England yet." 

"Mr. Payne, if you believe that England is the best place on Earth, then you haven't lived in California; the best place on Earth," she retorted. I grabbed her hand with a smirk. "Then I'll show you." I made her follow me to the small village in England where Ruth, Nicola and I would mostly go every second of everyday. 

"What are we doing here?" she asked. "I'm going to show you what fun is."

"Aha," she spoke. "I know what fun is, Liam."

"Yeah, sure," I retorted, giving her a semblance of a smirk. I covered my hands over her eyes and walked her towards the alley I would play in as a little child. As I uncovered her face, she had a puzzled face. "Why are we in this dump?"

I rolled my eyes, this time more noticable. I smiled and tugged onto her hand. "This dump is where I would play with Ruth and Nicola when we were little."

"Who payed them?" she snickered, grinning. I put my hand over my chest. "Ouch. You need to be punished for that sarcasim. 

And with that, I picked her up over my shoulder. Her attempts to take her off of me were poor. I threw her into the leaf pile. I would always do that when I was little. Alyssa had an annoyed expression on her face. "Thanks, Liam," she sarcastically spoke. I backed away from her. I took a great leap and jumped into the pile, throwing over leaves. She let out a little scream at my intrusion in the pile.

She took a couple of leaves and placed it on her head. "When I was growing up in California, my brothers would always put them in my hair in my hair and say that I'm a princess."

She looked down at the leaves. She must've missed her old family. I picked her head up with my finger. "You're my princess, Aly. I love you," I spoke. She smiled and rolled her eyes. "You sound like Niall to Ari now." We both laughed and threw leaves at each other. Today was a great day for me and Alyssa. We both got to bond after never seeing each other for 19 years. Tomorrow, we started the Midnight Memories tour and I convinced Simon to let Alyssa be the opening act with her singing. 

I knew I had to tell her about mum not ever loving her. I had a sense of guilt in my stomach. It had to come out. "Alyssa?" I spoke.

"Yes?"

I rubbed circles on the palm of her hand. "Alyssa, I need to tell you something that you won't want to hear."

Her expression oh her face was now serious.

"Yes?" she repeated, this time more serious. 

I couldn't tell her now. "I asked Simon to let you be the opening number for our next concert."

Her expression was blank. "Liam. I love you so much! Why wouldn't I want to hear that?" she asked giggling. 

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I was just..messing with you?" I spoke, making it a question more than a statement. She embraced me in a nice warm hug. "C'mon. Let's go get tea at the bakery near here," I suggested, trying to change the subject.

"I would love that," she answered, following me into the street. "And then we'll post a picture of it on twitter to make the lads and Ari jealous," I snickered. She laughed as we both entered the store.

Arianna Cali

I rolled my eyes as I eyed Niall. He had wanted me to put my tongue on the already frozen pole. "Niall, I love you a lot, but that is just unsanitary," I spoke, trying to convince him that this was a bad idea. 

"Whatever," he replied. "Maybe next time, love?" 

"Definetely," I started. "Not." He just laughed and pulled out his phone when he got a notification. "What?" he poke out loud. "This isn't fair."

"What?" I asked, peeking over his shoulder. "Liam and Alyssa got tea without us. They got tea."

I had to admit, I was utterly jealous. "Hey. Let's make them jealous, eh?" he suggested. 

"We can't," I started. "They have tea and we have a pole." He rolled his eyes. "You're saying that like it's a bad thing, love," he sarcastically spoke, poking my nose. It had a weird touch, since he was wearing properly knitted gloves. 

"Well, the option is still on the table if you want to make them jealous with," he spoke. "The pole." 

We both just laughed and entered the hotel we were staying at. Tomorrow would be the start of the Where We Are tour and Alyssa would be opening for the first destination. 

Hopefully, it would be decent and nothing would go wrong.

A/N: 

short short short

i know

im still trying to update

and i couldn't update saturday bc i was busy

sorry sorry sorry

well

i'll update soon

{btw, the song on top is by katy perry and is in the album prism}

{ 10 votes for early update }

- sophia xo