Chapter eleven.

Three days later we had a funeral for my mother and father. They were put in a couple's coffin. They were holding hands and seemed like they were just sleeping. My mom wore a blue sleeveless dress with her favorite pearl necklace and bracelet. Dad wore a tuxedo with a blue napkin folded inside his shirt pocket. I cried and cried. They were being buried in the family graveyard beside the house. "Kelly I would like to read you something." Derick said. He pulled out a neatly folded piece of white paper. "What is that?" I asked. "Your mother's father's will." Derick said. "If anything were to happen to us we leave Abby the house, money and our belongings. Derick if we were to die please protect our baby. We leave you and the rest of the bodyguards to protect Abby; but Derick, we leave you her personal guardian. We want you to be with her everywhere she goes and we leave you in charge of the other bodyguards. You are now her role model and personal friend." Derick had finished reading this will and with tears streaming down his face, put the paper back into his pocket. I walked up to him and hugged him with tears streaming down my face as well. "Thank you Derick. You are now the most important person in my life." I said.

After we all had said our goodbyes I kissed them both on the cheek goodbye careful not to get tears on them as they still steadily fell from my face and closed the coffin lid and they started lowering them into there grave. After they were lowered fully everybody grabbed a handful of dirt. I was the first to throw the dirt in because I was there only child and after I was done I started on my way inside. I went straight up to my room, played down on my bed, buried my face in my frog pillow and cried. Not give minutes later had I been interrupted, it was Derick. He had knocked on the open doorway. His face was tear stricken. "I thought bodyguards weren't supposed to cry." I said. "Well were not complete monsters so yes we do have feelings and yes we cry but try to keep it hidden." He said gently. I nodded in understandment and got up from my bed. "So what now?" I said. "That's up to you to decide." He said. I ran into the bathroom and got out of the black dress I was wearing, put on my bodyguard uniform, fixed my make-up and came out of the bathroom. Surprisingly Derick was still there. "Let's go get 'em." I said.