chapter twelve

"How are we going to do this?" I said. We were in the battle room, a room I never knew we had until now. Apparently it was located behind the house but underneath the garage. "Well since we don't know where he is I don't know." Derick said. A lightbulb just now went off I to my head." You know that house my mom had been taken to when she was kidnapped by Alexander. Well when I was kidnapped by Xavier that was exactly where he took me." I said. "Why?" Derick said. "Because Alexander is Xavier's father" I said. They just looked at me with blank expressions on there faces. "Ok I didn't know that." Derick said. "Ok so now we know where he is so the question is how are we going to get there without him noticing?" Derick said. "Well we did kill a lot of his bodyguards so he must be weak right now and if he is we know that he will keep them close because he knows that I'm out to get him because.." I had stopped abruptly. Derick had understood what I wanted to say. "It's ok Abby, I understand." He said. "Ok so we will leave first thing tomorrow morning." He said. "No we have to leave now." I said. "If he is weak we have to hit him before he has a chance to hire more bodyguards." Derick just looked at me. "Abby you need to rest." He said. I looked into his eyes and understood and realized that I did need to rest. "Ok; but do you PROMISE that we'll leave FIRST thing in the morning?" I asked. Derick just nodded. "I promise." He said. That was all that I needed to hear. "Ok Derick. Well I'll go ahead and make supper and whenever y'all are ready to eat It will be on the stove; just heat it up.. After that I promise I'll go get a shower and after I blow dry my hair I'll go to bed." I said. "Ok. I want you to be up at sunrise and to be ready to go when I say that were leaving" He said. I nodded, turned around and made my way up to the house. I did what I said I would do. I made chilli for supper, ate myself a bowl, got my shower, got into my favorite pajamas, blow dried my hair, brushed my teeth and then went to bed. I was going to be ready for tomorrow because tomorrow I get my revenge on that bastard.