Part 1-2015

Hello, my name is Blue Spectrum, Blue for short. If you have read the introduction, you already know about the day that changed my life. Although it was important for me, I don't want to talk about it that much. What I really want to talk about is that summer. In July, after my birthday, Purple came to us and told us that she got engaged with Shaun. Shaun Bark, another new pony in our story.

Purple and Shaun met when she was 18, a her party actually. She was celebrating her birthday at a club, just outside Ponyville. Shaun saw that she started feeling dizzy after drinking too much Apple cider, so he decided to take her home. As strange as it may seem, Shaun left a note with a phone number. That is the moment when all started. They started going out together and right now, in December 2015 they are married. Despite our money, they decided to build a little cabin at the edge of the forest where they opened a shop for drawing, painting and graffiti material. They started making art together. Shaun is cutting wood as straight and thin as he can and Purple is then painting it, usually with her sprays. But enough about sis, I might tell you more later.

Coming back to my life, not very interesting. Right now, as I already said, it's winter. Christmas is just around the corner and I can't wait to see what Santa will bring me. Outside it is super cold and we're in a break from school, fortunately our magic can still keep our home warm. It started getting harder after Purple left but we are giving our best to keep everything just like it was before.

This is the last year that I'm obligated to go to school. If I pass all my exams at the end of the year with at least a B, I will be able to go to art school, you know, the big building at the edge of the forest, at a five minute walk from my sister's cabin. Even though I'm sure I will pass them, I'm still nervous about the fact that they might not accept me. I learned some techniques from my sister, but still... There are many fillies my age that have already been to art courses and some of them are already in secondary school there.

I started this book, or at least I hope it will be a book, and decided to write a chapter each year. Goodbye for now and Future Blue, even if you won't like something that has already been written in this notebook, don't erase anything, you will thank me later.