Part 3-2017

I'm back on writing this thing. This year has been a lot better than the previous one. I have started to be social...haha...good one. But talking seriously, I have made a new friend. Her name is White Shadow, she is a lot taller than me, although she's only 15 right now, one year younger than I am. She just transferred to our school from Manehatten. She was born in Ponyville, but as Queen Chrysalis started attacking Canterlot, her family decided to protect her and her brother by moving away. Her mother, Green Shadow, her brother and she have lived in Manehatten for the last 10 years at Green's sister, Red Shadow. She's in the same pot as me in many ways: not liked by anyone -she's mostly envied and avoided- and she understands me a lot.

Her father, Blue Shadow has served in the royal army under the leading of Shining Armour when she was only five. Because of that period, her beautiful emerald green hair has turned to white from the shock and sadness. He is still not home, although the war has ended...

She moved back to Ponyville to study at PVAS , where I am studying right now. She got straight in the second class of "high" school because of her CV which included a 2nd prize at Mane-hatten Game Design Competition, a 3rd place at Ponyville Jr. Character Design Contest and some others that I can't quite count right now. Speaking of contests, I participated in my first ever art competition with a piece that reflects self control, patience and understanding of the ancient traditions of the human race "Indian". With the luck of being original, I got 4th place but I will improve and get better and better. You will probably disagree with me when I'm saying I'm interested in humans and I would too, the only human thing that fascinates me is their art. With their sloppy, thin ten hooves they can do amazing things not only with a pen or pencil, but with hammers and other stuff that us ponies don't know how to name.

My family? Mel came back the whole summer as she promised and we moved back to our home for three months...Mr. and Mrs. Figelhorn have found a forever home, in its true meaning. They are living right now in a apple-tree log cabin somewhere on the lands of The Sweet Apple Acres.

I didn't know if I want to write about this but I don't have anything to lose. When I came in PVAS, we, the freshmen from the first two best classes in school, went to an exhibition showing all the best work of the previous years freshman because they wanted us to know: "You should meet these expectations or else you might not be here next year". That exhibition had an interesting "game". All of us had to vote for the piece of art that we liked the most. I still remember, first place was a big H7 showing a scene from the Chrysalis-Celestia war, having them in the middle of the piece with a great attention to detail throughout the rest of the drawing. Second place has been achieved by an ice sculpture capturing a real-sized pony flying through the clouds with one hoof pointing at the sky above and the wings in a middle-flap. I don't remember any of the other exhibits because this one captured my attention and I'm happy it won as I voted for it too. The artist showed up on the stage right after his piece was awarded. Sincerely, that was my first and only crush.

I kept seeing him on the hallways since then. He's a little bit taller than me, with a shining beige coat and spiky bleu mane. He always wears a blue knitted hat and a pairing scarf.

I'm so happy that I met White Shadow and that I finally said to somepony or at least something what I feel for the mysterious colt. Future Blue, I don't know how this crush will evolve, but please always keep him in your heart.