Part 2-2016

Hi, I'm back, older and smarter, at least that's what people say. The exams went good, art school is going great, everything is in general fine. In general...

It feels empty, none of my previous friends are here, the only thing I can still hang to is Purple. I moved this summer with them and I use to help around in the shop and with the art. She has started painting the sky and galaxies with the help of her trusty sprays and anything she can find around the house, pots, skimmers or glasses. I love watching her and every time she works on a new piece of wood in her attic I sit next to her. Those are the moments that she is relaxed and we can talk about anything our heart desires. The weak purple light from her horn gives the room an extra-terrestrial feel, a mood perfect for inspiration that screams for new.

You might say that I should make new friends, yeah, easy to say. I even look to myself in the mirror and say that. I can't, I can't just go out and make new friends. Everypony already has a group of friends and I'm just always feeling out. And if that wasn't enough, mom isn't in Ponyville right now. Because of her success, she got offered a house in Canterlot and she's coming back only in summer. I'm right now living only with my sis and our house is rented to an elderly couple.

Despite all of these, my grades are awesome. Did I tell you about the exam grades, probably not...A's in all of them. I came the 14th in Ponyville because of the fillies that had better grades in secondary school, but it's awesome. I came in the second best class here and I'm the best among my classmates. Last Christmas I got some art supplies to motivate me and it kind of did. To my surprise they helped a lot with exercising my magic to draw and helped me for accumulating some drawings for my portfolio. I'm not sure but I think it helped just a little bit with my overall passing grade.

This year of my life has been quite boring, but I'm sure you'll hear from me more next year. Future Blue, please remember this chapter of your life as the second biggest change of this long journey on earth and the year that helped you realise that not everything is always pink.