Part 7-2021

Well, should I start again with the basic "hello"? I don't think so, this year wasn't basic at all. It's the best year of my life so far and I can't wait to actually tell you what has happened this last year.

First of all, there are big news we, Sam and I want to share with you. We are having a baby!! We do not know yet if it's a colt or a little mare but we'll be happy with any of the two. Right now I'm 2 months pregnant and I have already started feeling dizzy all the day and my belly started getting bigger. We have decorated a room for it with our favourite colour, a light blue that we know will suit a boy as well as a girl. Purple is very happy and asked is she could be the godmother, of course we said and we decided to have White as the second godmother because Sam doesn't have siblings. Sam and I decided that this first child will have my second name: "Spectrum" and he said that he promises me never to let me alone with the baby and that he will protect both of us no matter what the danger is.

Speaking of White, she has found a little flat in the centre of Ponyville and she has started teaching at PVAS at some computer design courses. While she was on one of her trips this summer she met a colt that was from Cloudsdale and they were both visiting the same place. There are right now living together in the flat I told you about.

I'm so so happy about the child and our home and the fact that we are all well and truly joyful. Sam is getting 100 polls a week which is enough for us to eat, buy wood from Shaun, pay the water we need for washing and still have 30 polls left. All the money we have saved by now is spent on the child's room. It has a beautiful beige crib, the same colour as Sam's coat, a big blue wooden box full of toys for chewing and for our little child to play with. We are going to reorganise it as soon as he gets bigger and he'll need a bed and a desk, but right now I don't think that is a problem.

Mom is great. She is still running all her three shops around Equestria and she is earning enough money to keep herself in shape and happy. She decided that she will move to our home after I give birth for one year so that way I will be able to do my job without worrying about the child.

Future Blue, please take care of your child and love him whatever it does and whatever happens, remember that you are not alone in this journey.