Part 6-2020

Another year, look at me, still writing in this thing. Strangely enough I have not read anything from before, except the last paragraph of each chapter from the year before too see how stupid I was. It is always nice coming back to something so familiar to you, even if it is just a notebook. I’m alright, Sam is good, Purple is still living in her little cabin with Shaun and mom is at home, enjoying her daily coffee and spending time with some of her friends.

Me...I really want to tell you something about what happened in my social life, I think I already told you about it happening but I got married in July with Sam and we have been thinking about having a filly. We both embraced the idea of another pony in our house and we can’t wait till I get pregnant. I mentioned about our house...we managed to raise the money we needed, those 1500 polls were in our bags by the end of August and we have just finished arranging everything here and clearing off all the work remains. This will be our first Christmas here and I don’t need anything else than being with Sam from now on.

Apart from all that I’ve still kept in touch with White Shadow and she told me a little story from when she went to Manehattan for the job she was offered there. Before arriving at her new home for the next year, she had never met the owner, or the artist as he liked to call himself. It all happened short, he looked White in the eyes and the only thing he said when he saw her was “Bubble”. I know, very strange,  but that one word made White realise the mysterious was none other than her father. The story of what happened next is long, but what’s important is her coming back home and more than that, bringing her father home.

I’ve started working in a little art shop at the edge of Ponyville, right on the other side of the town. Sam usually brings me there on his back or on a little cloud and I walk back home. I just sell art supplies and I rarely get the chance to interact with the fillies who come for some “after-school” activities like origami, drawing, painting or any other crafts that their teachers decide for them. Sam has started his own business down here in Ponyville where he gives polls to the pegasus volunteers helping with the snow, animals, leaves and things the wind from their wings can do much easier. Anyone who wants their street clean asks for their help and it doesn’t matter how much Sam gets from the pony who asked for their services, he will give the working pegasus 10 polls. Of course my job and his can not make up the money we need to buy the logs for heating and soap for cleaning. The easiest alternative is to borrow from Mel’s account, but that isn’t something that will last forever, or something that we should do, so we decided opening a little shop at our ground floor selling something special.

Each night we stay awake, sculpting ice that Sam brings from Cloudsdale, painting it and then applying a spell I have mastered over these months, of freezing the ice at such a temperature that touching it won’t make your hooves freeze but it can’t melt unless it’s very, but very hot outside. The sculptures have been selling good since I stopped messing up with the magic, but our little business is still not going very well, more and more ponies coming everyday to see and buy the magic ice, growing but not rising.

Future Blue, remember that everything has a start and even the Great Walk around Equestria started with a single step. Please don’t ever give up on your dreams!