Part 4-2018

Ok, let's start with the beginning. I'm 17 right now and I'm so happy that next year I will finally be an adult so I can do whatever I want. You'll find out soon why I am so happy.

It all started two weeks ago. Miss Bellmore, our head teacher, told us that we must do for our winter break a project that must include snow or ice in some way and we must do it in colour. I later found out that while I was not paying attention she mentioned about it being a pair project so I ended up not being in a pair. But, I got lucky, there was another pony who didn't find a pair. We bumped into each other when we were going to our classes, right next to my locker. He helped me pick up my books and when I looked closer I realised he was the mysterious colt that I saw in freshman year. He asked me if I have a partner and I said no. He then told me that he doesn't have one either and asked me if I want to help him paint his ice sculpture because he hates painting and colour designing. Despite being very nervous I answered yes. So it all ended with us meeting in that weekend and me finding out some things about him.

Sam Snow, as his name says, is very passionate about winter and snow. He has perfected the art of snow sculpting and ice statues designing. He's one year older than me and lives in Cloudsdale in the winter region. If you have not already realised, he's a pegasus and a thing I love about him is the fact that he always wears his hat and scarf of which I thing I've already talked about. I saw in his eyes on our first date that he fell for me too. After I talked with Mel, Purple and Shaun they have accepted for him to come to our Christmas Dinner, I just can't wait.

I spent the summer at Mel, in Canterlot because she couldn't come home and I really wanted to spend some time with her. It was the best part of the year as I got a free front row ticket to Celstia's sunrise. The normal thing one would say right now is that I want to be like that one day but seriously I do not really care about that. I like where I am right now and what I do. I just want to finish the PVAS and then find a decent job including my painting hobby.

Future Blue, please do not ever forget this year as the best year of our life and I hope you do not mess up with Sam. Whatever happens next, stay positive and try putting yourself out there because adventure is waiting right around the corner