Part 8-2022

Greetings. I'm back and I'm so happy that I'm still writing in this little notebook. The time has come for you to find out more about our little baby.

Black Spectrum, our little boy is healthy and great. He is now spending some time with Sam downstairs. The 17th of July, a magical day, I was preparing for my birthday when my water broke. Sam brought me immediately to the hospital and after just some hours Black was healthy in his little blue pajamas. He was screaming and crying with his big blue eyes, Sam's eyes. His mane, as black as Mel's was short and messy. His skin, the same colour as mine right now was very blushed at the moment. The moment I saw him I realised that I loved him more than anyone else. He was my boy, my little baby boy. My little precious.

We had to stay in the hospital for two days. It was too warm for him and I had to keep bathing him so that he will stay cool. All day long he was sleeping, eating and screaming. The nurses used to come to calm him down, he was the loudest in the hospital.

I met the colt White is living with. I think his name is Black Light and the fun part is that his colours are the opposite of White's. He has a black mane and milky white skin. His eyes are grey and just like Sam he's a pegasus that settled in Ponyville.

We are stopping our shop until 2024 to take care of Black but Sam will still keep his business because he can stay at home while he is taking requests from in-need ponies. His business is starting to get more and more money and we have saved about 1500 polls for my break. We have decided to visit Canterlot in the summer of 2024 with Black.

We have already decided for the school Black will go to, but until then we have to take care of him by ourselves. He's already starting to walk on his own legs and we usually go on a daily walk in the park to let Sam alone with his business. Black's a fast learner and with his small list of words, we can understand him pretty well. When I go to tell him goodnight, he always asks for a story or a song and I realised that repeating the songs every night he started humming to them. The stories are simple ones, for children and his favourite one is Discord and the stolen apple, a simple story about the well-known mane six saving from a discord an apple, that is entertaining enough for the little ones.

Future Blue, I might have said this already but please please take care of your little boy and support him in whatever he does.