Chapter 9 Another Reagan

5 Months earlier:

It was February 7th, and Jamie Reagan and Eddie Janko were expecting, if you catch the drift. Everything was going great for both of them, but Jamie wanted to settle something before their child came into the world. He made his way over to Eddie's apartment, to pop the question. He knocked on the door and she answered. He kneeled and said "Eddie, will you marry me?" She blushed, then said "Yes, Reagan. Yes!" She jumped up and down and hugged him. He smiled, and so did she. Things couldn't have been going better. 4 weeks later, they had their wedding. All of their friends and family came, and it was beautiful. They had their honeymoon, and went home.

Present Day:

It was July 23, 2015. Eddie Janko Reagan was in the delivery room giving birth to her child. Her husband, Jamie was out in the waiting room with his family, anxiously awaiting the arrival of his son. Two hours later, the doctor came out with a big smile on his face and said " It's a baby boy." They were all so happy. Jamie went back to see Eddie. She said "We did it Reagan, we had our first kid. Now, what do you want to name him?" Jamie said, "What do YOU want to name him?" Eddie said "How about Matthew?" Jamie said, "I like that. How about Joseph for a middle name? After my brother, Joe." Eddie said "I like that. So his name is Matthew Joseph Reagan. Matt for short." Jamie smiled and said, "Ok. I'm going to take him to meet the family." Jamie gently picked up Matthew, and took him to the waiting room. When he entered, Jamie said "Everyone, meet Matt Reagan." Jamie held him in front of everyone. Linda held out her arms to hold the baby. Jamie gently laid Matt in her hands. Everyone looked at him, and held him. While Sean was holding him, Danny went over to Jamie said, "You did good kid......you did good." Jamie said "Thanks Danny." After they let Eddie go home, Jamie and Eddie took their baby boy to his new home.