Chapter 1 - Getting to know Harry and Harper

Harry James Potter, The boy who lived.

Harper Lily Potter, The girl who lived.

Twin brother and sister who are just normal 11 year old's who live with their Aunt and Uncle because their mother and father died in a car crash. All twins have the same differences. Harry is quite laid back and doesn't really engage in confrontations. But Harper does. Harper has anger issues and harry was lucky because he doesn't have any problem with him. Lucky little sod.

Because of how feisty Harper is, Vernon and Petunia don't really argue with her and let her go out with her friends from school and buy clothes they want but with Harry it's a completely different story. They don't even let Harry go to school! She gets about £50 a week and Harry is lucky to even get dinner. Harper isn't mean to Harry though. When she gets money, he gets half. As much as he protests, she doesn't listen to him. She asks him what kind of stuff he wants and he reluctantly tells her. She'll admit she's spoiled by them as much as their beloved son Dudley is but she still hates her Guardians. They hate her brother and she cares about him too much.

Harry is still nice and kind even though he is mistreated and Harper is more social and aggressive. No one walks over her so when her family does it she goes mental. Last time, it got so bad that her hair turned red and the pots around her smashed. She has no clue how but it did. After that, Vernon got angry and turned purple from rage.

"SHUT IT YOU FAT OATH! HOW DARE YOU BE THAT RUDE TO HARRY WHEN HE IS PRACTICALLY YOUR SLAVE!? YOUR LUCKY I HAVEN'T SMASHED YOUR FACE IN YET FROM TREATING HIM SO POORLY!"

She yelled at her uncle every time he is mean to Harry. Vernon locks her in Harry's room with Harry but they laugh it up every time. They're so close and nothing can break them apart. They may be different in many ways but they both have a twin bond that no one can break. No matter what.

Harry isn't always as happy as Harper but they both cheer each other up. They couldn't be happier around each other and they have plans to get out of this hell hole and be happy with people that care about them.

Quite a lot of the time, Their scars hurt when in certain parts of London with their family, but they never knew why. They both have a faint lightning bolt scar, Harry's scar is on the left of his fore-head and Harper's is on the right. Apparently, they got it in the car crash and were lucky to be alive. Yet, they both find that hard believe.

Little did they know, the truth will soon be uncovered......