It ends - Chapter 14

School had started up again and I was currently sitting at Gryffindor's table eating dinner. Harry hasn't left me alone since the Fred incident. Speaking of Fred, he had just walked in with George. He didn't look good. As he sat down next to Ron, opposite Harry, I noticed many things about him. He was a lot skinnier then usual and his clothes didn't fit him properly. His eyes had bags under them. His blue eyes also had lost their spark. The mischievous spark that lived in his eyes were gone and the smile that was always etched on his face had vanished. Everyone gave him dirty looks. He stood up and went to walk out. I don't why I did but I jumped over the table and grabbed his arm. It felt extremely boney.

"Harper what the fuck are you doing? Don't touch the rapist!" Harry scolded.

"Piss off Harry." I groaned. I saw shock evident on everyone's face, even Fred's as I pulled him on to the table. We stood up and I screamed to get everyone's attention. I saw panic on Draco's face and he was gonna march over but I yelled.

"Move Malfoy and I'll cut off your dick." He automatically stopped.

"Everyone, you have heard what Fred Weasley did and yes it was stupid. But, that doesn't mean you should all fucking bully him. George, you have been cruel by ignoring Fred. He's your other half. Without him well, your just George Weasley, not the Weasley twins who can brighten up everyone's mood. Look at him people. This isn't Fred Weasley. Well it is, but not the one we all know and love. I want my Freddy boy back. Not some depressed twat. And all you lot. What's gonna change by calling him a rapist? Jack shit. He made a mistake, but that's what make us human. No matter what Fred does, I will always forgive him. Now get your ass over here and hug me dumb ass." I said and hugged Fred. Everyone remained silent until Dumbledore clapped and stood up to the front.

"Now that was a remarkable speech. A bit of colourful language but still. If I see anyone bully Mr Weasley here, detention will be given for a year." He announced.

"Harper I am so sorry for what I did. It was stupid of me. Just seeing you and Malfoy together made me-" Pansy Parkinson cut him off.

"TOGETHER?!" She screamed. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes Pug face, Sadly we're Married." I smirked and walked up to her to show her the ring.

"SADLY?! WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU FUCKING KISSED ME LIKE NO ONE ELSE HAD BEFORE THEN YOU TELL ME THIS IS A BAD THING?!" Draco roared.

"I couldn't calm you down and I was forced into this. If I had a say I would probably be fucking Fred in my dorm right now but sadly I can't because I'm with you." I smiled innocently.

"WHAT?!" Fred, Ron, Harry and Draco yelled all at the same time.

"Oh come on! It was bloody obvious I like Fred!" I groaned.

"Harper! You aren't gonna fuck no body!" Harry yelled.

"I know you dim witt. I'm too young but obviously our miss Cho Chang doesn't think your too young does she since every Saturday night you 2 get it on whilst our poor little Cedric is thinking she's at a girls sleepover." I pointed out and everyone gasped.

"Harper...." Harry warned.

"Oh sorry Ginny I forgot you liked Harry, such a shame you weren't enough for him." I cooed and she had a few tears fall down but I couldn't care. My hair started turning red and Harry gulped.

"Harper shut the fuck up! No one likes you already! Your making it worse for yourself!" Draco snapped.

"Actually Fred, we can finish our make out session since no one likes me."

"Harper you wouldn't" Draco whispered. My hair was now a blood red, which is as red as it can go. The professors were evacuating the hall and Fred was backing away. I walked up to him, grabbed his face and snogged him.

"Harper don't do this to me" Fred said when I broke away for air. I kissed him again.

"Harper stop please. You know how much I like you and I won't be able to stop myself. If I kiss back you can legally be murdered." He said. I didn't care now. Harry is always angry at me and everyone else hates me so fuck it. I kissed him harder and pulled his hair. He grunted then he started kissing me back. He lowered me to the floor and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I moaned quietly. Out of no where, someone had pushed him off me and began beating him to a pulp. I pounced on Fred's attacker and floored them easily. I was the strongest in Hogwarts.

"Harper, I really liked you. But you fucked it up. You won't live to see next week." Malfoy spat.

"Good! I don't wanna be here! End in now Draco! If your so pissed show me you can be a man and stuptify me!"I screamed in his face. He flipped me over and got his wand out.

"Bye Harper"

"STUPTIFY!"