Your Backstory

You grew up in a small town in Florida with your two best friends Adam and Jin (just pretend they lived in Florida with you). They were always by your side no matter what. It came to about 11th grade when they moved to Washington with their parents. You were now 21 and had finally come back in contact with Adam and Jin. They ran a company called Sky Media and apparently had many people working for them, one by the name of Max, which you knew only because of Adam telling you. You looked all of these guys up on YouTube, including Adam, and found that the company they owned was a YouTube company. You started to grow on the channels and began to watch them on a regular basis. You were huge fans of them. Although, out of all the guys and their channels, you liked Max the best. Something about him was different from the others, in a good way. He acted like you at times.
Adam had invited you out to Washington to work for him at Sky Media, and you happily accepted. You packed up all your stuff from your lonely apartment in Florida and moved to Washington in a matter of two weeks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Hope you liked this little backstory thing! It took me too long to come up with a plot like this >_< but I did it! Actual ACTUAL chapter one will be out shortly!~

QOTC: Who is your favorite person at Sky Media? (Besides the obvious Max...)

QOTC: (Question of the Chapter)
See you in the next chapter!~
-Jord <3 ~