Chapter Three

~ Now with all the thanks out of the way, I can publish chapter three! Hope you enjoy! ~
      Still Wednesday, December 16th

   All of you walked into IHop and walked up to the waitress at the front desk. "Good evening guys, how many of you will be joining us today?" She asked. "Just the 7 of us today." Adam responded. "Ok, follow me to your table." She walked towards an available table that could seat 7, as you all followed her over to it and sat down. "Your server will be Jord tonight." She smiled and walked away. You thought that you've heard that name before... "Good evening lady and gentlemen! My name is Jord and I will be your waitress for the night." She smiled. Her hair was a dirty blonde and went down to about her back, as well as emerald eyes and blue converse with her IHop attire. "Aren't you the author of this?" Someone said from the table behind you. "Indeed I am, explains why I'm working at an IHop." Jord responded. "Makes sense." The person went back to eating. "Anyways, what can I get you all to drink tonight?" She asked. You and everyone else ordered your drinks as she walked away. You looked over at Max who was sitting in silence as everyone else was talking. Your drinks arrived and Jord was back to take your food orders. You and Max ordered the same thing out of coincidence. You looked over at him and smiled. It took you by surprise when he smiled back.
   It took a while, but the food finally came. You all ate in somewhat silence, with the occasional sprout of a conversation. When all of you were finished, you insisted on paying the bill. "I'm paying. No one else can." You took it and held it so no one could snatch it. "I'll be taking that." Max somehow grabbed it, paid, and gave it to Jord. He smirked at you. You fake pouted, making him laugh. Everyone else was continuing with their conversations, so they didn't notice that Max paid the bill. Jord came back and handed Max his credit card and the  receipt. All of you got up and walked out of IHop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ I know that this chapter wasn't much but going to IHop, but hey! I was a waitress! That's exciting! Anyways, hoped you enjoyed the chapter nonetheless. I'm starting Chapter Four so stayed tuned for that! Anyways, QOTC~
QOTC: Have you ever been to IHop?
Thanks for reading~ - Jord ^~^ ~