Chapter Two

Still Wednesday, December 16th

Adam pulled into the parking lot of his office. You were stunned at how big of an office it was, since you were used to seeing little bits of it in Adam's vlogs. Adam parked his car in his usual spot and you all got out and walked into the building. Everyone was standing in the doorway waiting for you. Ross, Jin, Barney, TimTim, Cory, and Ethan. (AN: Sorry if I missed out on anyone. Those were the only people I could think of off the top of my head. ^-^) You were amazed. All of your favorite Youtubers were standing right in front of you. "Hey Y/n! It's great to see you! How've you been?" Jin was the first to approach you. "I've been great! How about you?" You asked him, hugging him. "I'm good. Glad to hear you're good, too." He responded. You let go of him and looked over at Ross. "Hiya Y/n, I'm Ross. It's nice to meet you!" He smiled and held out his hand, in which you shook. "It's nice to meet you too, Ross." You giggled. Next was Barney. "Hellos Y/ns! I'm Barneys, it's nice to meets yous!" He said. "Hey there, Barney. It's nice to meet you too!" You smiled, shaking his hand as well. Max seemed to slip away from all of the greetings and get back to his work. You then greeted the rest of the guys and turned to Adam. "So where will I be working?" You asked him. "I'll show you." He motioned you to follow him. He lead you to an empty office next to what looked like Max's. He opened the door and showed you inside. There sat a large desk and a huge desk chair. You plopped into the chair and began spinning as Adam explained what you'll be doing while here. "So, you said that you're good at editing, correct?" Adam asked. "Yep, although I'm not used to this type of editing software." You responded, still spinning. "Well, I'll have Max teach you how to work this one." Adam said. "What?" I could hear Max in the next room. He must have heard him. "You'll be showing Y/n how to use the editing software." Adam yelled over to his office. "Alright." He sounded excited. You yourself were excited to have Max teach you how to edit. "So, your stuff will be arriving on Friday, so you have two days to decided where you want to live." Adam said. "You could always live at my place. I've got a spare bedroom, and I'm sure Ross wouldn't mind having an extra roommate." Max appeared in the doorway, leaning against it. "Would you rather live with Max and Ross?" Adam asked. "I don't see why not." You responded. "Well then, that's settled. Do we want to head out to dinner?" Adam asked. "I could eat." You said. "Same." Max agreed. Max seemed to have perked up since he met you at the airport. You thought that he might have just been in a bad mood beforehand. You walked out of your office and into the main room where the rest of the guys were, and decided on where to go to dinner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ So that's chapter two! I hope you all are enjoying this, and if you're not, then I don't know why you're still here! :D If you are, please be sure to tell me so I can continue this! Anyways, on to the QOTC!
QOTC: How much would you pay to meet the guys at Sky Media?
(I would pay all of my money, which is absolutely nothing! :'D)
Thank you for reading~ - Jord :3 ~