Chapter Seven

Your POV
You spent the rest of the day hanging out with Carrie and everyone else, besides Ross and Max. It was nearing about 11 at night and everyone was filling out. Barney was showing Carrie how to work her new computer (XD). Before you walked out the door, you looked into the window of Carrie's office, and you saw Barney and Carrie kissing. You quickly whipped out your phone and got a picture. "GET A ROOM, NERDS!" You shouted, as they broke apart and turned their heads towards you. You laughed, walking out the door and towards your car to drive back to the apartment.
Your thoughts
While driving home, you got lost in your thoughts. I wonder what Max and Ross have been doing all day. Max has been acting weird lately, getting all flustered when he's around me... It's strange. I should ask him when I get home. You thought. You arrived home and Ross was asleep on the couch, Max being nowhere to be seen.
Max POV
My pen swiftly moved across the page as I wrote out my thoughts and feelings into this little paper. It was a huge part of Y/n's gift, and I was super excited for what was going to happen. I heard the apartment door open. Y/n must be home... I thought. I continued to write on the paper until I could feel a wave of darkness rush over my body. Soon, I was asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ So the Christmas Chapter (possibly the final ;-;) is right up ahead! Heck, it may be next chapter! Who knows!
QOTC: What'd ya guys get for Christmas?
Merry Holidays and a happy whatever.. - Jord ^-^ ~