Chapter Eight

December 24th
Max POV
I walked into the offices with Y/n and Ross following behind me. Everyone was there setting up the Christmas Decorations for later that night. Today's the day... I thought. I'm going to tell Y/n... I had the presents for everyone in my hands as I walked over and set them down under the Chrisrmas tree. Barney and Carrie were on the couch talking, while Adam, Jin, TimTim, Cory, and Ethan were hanging tinsel. Ross sat down on the couch and winked at me. I knew what I had to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Everyone was sitting on the couch, opening presents. I told everyone to open their presents from me last, mostly because I wanted Y/n to be the final person to open her's from me. Once everyone had opened theirs, Y/n was the last person with a gift, and it was from me. We both were standing up since there wasn't anymore room on the couch. I handed her the present and smiled. "Max, you didn't really need to get me anything." She said. "Y/n it's Christmas, yes I did." I smiled. She ripped the wrapping paper and pulled out the laptop. Her eyes lit up. She set the box down and hugged me. "Thank you so much, Max." She said. "No problem." I turned pink. She let go and I pulled her card out of my pocket and handed it to her. "This is also yours." I was beyond nervous. She opened the card and began to read.

Y/n

   Since you began to work at the office, my life has improved greatly. I used to hate who I was and I was really insecure about it. But when you arrived, you made me feel like I was worth something, and I wanted to say thank you for that. Everyone at the offices loves you, including me. My wish for you is that you realize how much you've made a difference in all of our lives in the best possible way. You're an amazing person and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Sincerely,
Max

   She looked up at me and I saw she was in tears. She immediatly hugged me and I embraced it. Ross coughed, causing us both to let go and look at him. He motioned us to look up. We both looked up and saw... A mistletoe

We looked at each other, both red. There was only one thing we could do. We both leaned in close to each other, and I connected the gap. I felt happiness rush through me, and an empty space in my heart fill.

This was it. This is what I was planning for a long time. All of my happiness and excitment.

All in this one girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ So that was the end of My Wish For You... *cries* Dun worry though, because I'm planning another story about Sky and friends. This will be a long AN, so prepare your butts...
   We just recently hit 2,000 reads. 2,000. I cannot express my emotions right now. Thank you all for blessing me with this opportunity to write this for you, and thank you so much for reading and enjoying it. You guys are truly amazing and I can't thank you enough. I will continue to write other stories in the future about Sky and his friends, and possibly branch out to other Youtubers. Thank you so much again, you guys mean so much to me.

With all the love - Jord <3 ~