Chapter Four

Obviously still Wednesday, December 16th

   You, Max, Adam, and Ross rode back to the office in Adam's car. "So I'm staying at your place tonight, Max?" You asked. "I guess so. We have an air mattress you could use." He responded, shrugging. "Ok." It was silent for the rest of the ride back.
   You got back to the office and grabbed your luggage from your new office to take to Max's apartment. You said goodbye to the rest of the guys on your way to your office. You wheeled the two suitcases out of your office and carried your laptop bag on your shoulder. "You ready?" Max was standing with Ross by the door. "I am now." You responded. You were beyond excited to live with Max and Ross. It felt like a dream come true.
   You all piled into Max's car. You sat next to Max, who was driving, and Ross sat in the back. You offered the front seat to him, but he declined all too quickly. The ride to their apartment was quiet, mostly because you were staring out the window and out at the beautiful state ahead of you. "Washington is a beautiful state." You broke the silence. "Yep." Max responded. You began to feel sleep take over you body, and the beauty that was visible outside your window was now a haze. Soon, you were fast asleep...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Sorry for such a short chapter! I felt like I should leave it there and save the major events for the next chapter, just to be evil. >:3 MWHAHAHA!
QOTC: ARE YA'LL EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS?! I SURE AM!
   Hope you enjoyed the chapter! See ya guys later! - Jord x3 ~