Bugs Dogs and the Guidance Counceler

Hey sorry for not updating I ended up getting a ton of homework for the past two days but don't worry I'm not going to do that again. I promise. Enjoy.

Naruto's point of view
     "So that's why you sat with us that day?" Bug boy asks blankly as if nothing happened. Well at least I know he's not going to hurt Naruto's feelings. I sigh in relief.

      "Yep." I say wrapping my arms around my lovers waist now knowing we should be fine.

     "So when you were gone...you were getting it on?" Kiba questions jokingly raising his eye brows at the second half of his sentence.

     "No! I have you know I'm still a virgin, Kiba!" Yells back Naruto making him escape from my grip around his slender sexy waist. "I know for a fact that you're still single and still a virgin so suck on that, Kiba." My darling replies before stepping back as I reward him with a light kiss on one of his marks that lay on his cheeks.

     "It was just a joke Naruto." With that my cute boyfriend starts to vigorously blush know how much he over reacted. "And you are wrong about both those things. In fact when you saw me at the fair the other day I was there with Shino." We all faced Shino and he was untaken by his apparent lovers remark.

     "Well I guess that means everyone dear to Naru will still care for him." I say with a large sigh.

Time skip
"Come on Naruto time for gym." I say pulling along my little puppy dog Naru.

"Ok. Hey who was that before who screamed at us earlier?" He asks looking up at my face.

"Don't worry he won't hurt you and that's all that matters." I say back while opening the locker room door to show changing guys. We quickly start to undress and redress into our clothes but I couldn't concentrate with sexy Naruto half naked in front of me. "Hey Naruto?"

"Yeah" he says pulling on his gym shorts.

"Um....can I have a kiss?" I ask not wanting to get another fight about him not giving me permission. I see the last boy walk out besides us two.

"No. I'm still a little mad." I sigh deeply. "But we can later for now just get ready for gym."

"Fine."

"Boys hurry up!" Yells the gym teacher as we hurry out. "Today we'll be playing dodgeball. The teams will be..."
I stopped paying attention until I heard my sweet little darling and I were on the same team. Our team was shirts and the others wore jerseys. "Start." The first thing I did was jump in front of the best thing in the world my love.

     "Sasuke what are you doing everything will be fine let me play." Whined Naru from behind me.

     "Sasuke this isn't protect the blonde it's don't get hit." Yelled the coach over to me.

     "Yeah." My darling said back.

     "Fine I'll go if you give me a kiss." I say leaning towards him.

     "Ok." He moans. We then connect lips when the whistle blows making us stop.

      "Naruto! Sasuke! Go to the office." He yells at us. Shoot I forgot about us being in front of a teacher. We both walked over to the gym doors and next went to change before heading down the hall to the office.

     "Hello how can I help you boys?" Said a lady with glasses and deep red hair.

      "We got sent here for public display of affections."

      "Ok you'll have to go talk to the guidance counselor she handles all of this stuff. Also here are your detention slips."

      Next we travel to our next destination. "Why hello who sent you young boys here?"

Naruto's point of view
      "The lady in the office." Next we told her how we kissed and as we did so she shuffled through brochures.

      "So is it confusing you of who you are attracted to?" We shook our heads. "Then is it hard to hold in your urges?" She then asks. I shook my head but this time Sasuke nodded. I couldn't find a reason not to so I slapped his pale face.

     "Ow what was that for?"

     "Pervert!" I yell back as if he touched my butt or something else.

      "Well there are some things you can channel your energy into like sports or running." She suggested most likely understanding why I would result to hitting him.

     "I already run eight miles a day." He plainly states. She's dumb founded most boys our age are lazy and the ones that do work out don't need to run that much.

     "Why?" She asks snapped back into reality.

      "Because my older brother is a giant pain in the neck." I giggle.

      "Well maybe you could try to think of more conservative things. And how's about you? Any problems at home?" She asks turning over to me.

      "No, unless you count how I ran out of ramen."

Time skip
     "Glad that is finally over." Says Sasuke grabbing my hand as we walk down the halls.

----------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it love you guys so much. Happy holidays.
Comment
Vote
Follow
And read on!!